Visitor Seating

mplsbadger

Reaction score
It is now clear from the way seat selection has gone that they should have given the visitors all of section 101 & 201-203 instead of the tops of sections 201-206 and sections 215-218. I wonder if they will rethink this in future years. There are going to be a lot of Gopher fans in 101 & 201-203 that would rather be in the upper part of 204-206 and 215-218. Bummer.

I think we should have given the becky and Iowa fans section 117 in the metrodome, turned the big screen on in there, and let them watch. They, after all, loved that place more than we did.

I think we should have given the becky and Iowa fans section 117 in the metrodome, turned the big screen on in there, and let them watch. They, after all, loved that place more than we did.

Best idea yet. They could even bring their band.

Great Idea but lets give them section 202.

This made me laugh!

I also think that teams like to divide up visiting fan sections so fans don't feel as comfortable cheering and stay away from the mob mentality.

Top Bottom