Video: Meet Danny Ogele

I am so disappointed the University puts out such short videos bereft of information. Similar to their daily gopher sports podcast updates that consist of more commercial than content (2 minutes & less than 1.5 minutes of content) I would prefer they not bother/distract if they aren't going to present a reasonable amount of content.

I am so disappointed the University puts out such short videos bereft of information. Similar to their daily gopher sports podcast updates that consist of more commercial than content (2 minutes & less than 1.5 minutes of content) I would prefer they not bother/distract if they aren't going to present a reasonable amount of content.

I agree. Many college programs have doubled down on their owned content, putting out more than ever before. It's clear the U has significantly cut back in this area, they used to do a lot more for both basketball programs, football, and both hockey programs. It's disappointing.

Go Gophers!!

I agree. Many college programs have doubled down on their owned content, putting out more than ever before. It's clear the U has significantly cut back in this area, they used to do a lot more for both basketball programs, football, and both hockey programs. It's disappointing.

Go Gophers!!

Wondering if this is something that was affected by the COVID budget cuts in the athletic department?

Wondering if this is something that was affected by the COVID budget cuts in the athletic department?
Probably. It also would be right on brand with the U. I'm sure there are hundreds of talented kids at the U that could "intern" and make these videos but that would require a pinch of imagination on how to structure the delivery of this content in a cost-saving process.

After watching that I feel like I know him really well now.

Probably. It also would be right on brand with the U. I'm sure there are hundreds of talented kids at the U that could "intern" and make these videos but that would require a pinch of imagination on how to structure the delivery of this content in a cost-saving process.
You mean like this:

Why do you always attack and criticize instead of just educating yourself?

You mean like this:

Why do you always attack and criticize instead of just educating yourself?
I always attack and criticize? You are a sensitive fella.

Cool, they have a posting. The position should have been filled with multiple interns for months. There is a lack of content that is coming out and the U is always behind the trend on this stuff. I get that you think this posting is proof that the U is doing a stellar job, so keep on keeping on. I'll keep waiting for the content.

I always attack and criticize? You are a sensitive fella.

Cool, they have a posting. The position should have been filled with multiple interns for months. There is a lack of content that is coming out and the U is always behind the trend on this stuff. I get that you think this posting is proof that the U is doing a stellar job, so keep on keeping on. I'll keep waiting for the content.
You make way too many assumptions.

Top Bottom