Victor Keise graduates! Takes a trip to NYC to celebrate...

that is one bad ass suit he is wearing in his prom picture. the flower pattern vest under the white suit......top notch! ;)

I know! The second he sent the photo - I was like, you may be one of the only people I know that could pull that off!

I know! The second he sent the photo - I was like, you may be one of the only people I know that could pull that off!

so GL will you finally be changing up your long-held avatar if lord fav-rey makes his way to the vikings this year?! that it is even a possibility after all those years in green bay has to be killing you. ;)

so GL will you finally be changing up your long-held avatar if lord fav-rey makes his way to the vikings this year?! that it is even a possibility after all those years in green bay has to be killing you. ;)

Excuse me Bronko...while I go throw up.

I for one can't wait to see Keise suit up for the Gophers. I'm sure he will probably red-shirt this year due to the depth we have at WR, but I think this kid is going to be a special player. In watching some of his highlight videos, he appears to have extremely good hands. He just seems like he will be a playmaker and should thrive with QBs like Weber & Gray. His blogs indicate that he is a very well rounded kid, both on & off the field.

I can't wait for the start of the season! Go Gophers!!! :party:

I am excited to see Keise play in the future. I hope he is a star but even if he is not it's good to know there are thoughtful and smart players on this team for the future. Either way he is going to make his parents and the UofM proud! Go Keise!!

Congrats Victor!

:clap: Looking forward to seeing you in a Gopher uniform!

Congratulations to him, look forward to seein him up here.

Top Bottom