Very good prospect visiting on Nov. 30th

TCF=UnitedWeStand

Reaction score
Per Ryan Burns, WR/QB Nate Andrews from Alabama will be visiting on Nov. 30th. Listed offers from Florida State, Ole Miss, and Louisville, among others:

https://twitter.com/RyanBurnsGI

Plus a LB from Alabama will also be visiting that same weekend - Johnathan Walton.

MONTGOMERY, Alabama – Fairhope High School head football coach Adam Winegarden says he has seen a lot of outstanding individual performances in his prep coaching career. However, he said Nate Andrews topped them all Friday night.

Andrews, the Pirates’ quarterback, rushed for 268 yards in a key 58-23 Class 6A, Region 2 win over Northview to seal a playoff berth for Fairhope. More importantly, he scored seven touchdowns – five coming in a 188-yard second half effort. His touchdown runs covered 4, 42, 53, 4, 1, 2 and 30 yards.

“I have never had a player score seven touchdowns in one game,” said Winegarden. “Nate actually had an eighth touchdown called back. It was just a phenomenal performance.”

http://highschoolsports.al.com/news...es-7-times-to-lead-fairhope-to-playoff-berth/

Go Gophers!!

Walton looks like an absolute stud too from his video. Visiting PSU weekend after. Either would be great pickups

Rivals doesn't show Walton as getting an offer from the Gophers. I'm assuming that is a mistake?

Andrews looks like a K.J. Maye/Marcus Jones type of player.

ESPN also does not list an offer. I don't have much doubt he will get one. Hope it is a warm weekend when they visit.

^that's Andrews, not Walton.

If these guys wanna be Gophers, welcome aboard and I will welcome them with open arms...,

I love this time of year when the recruiting starts to get interesting. We'll reel in some studs - hopefully Nate is one of them.

He's listed as a 3-Star in Rivals and ESPN. For those who care about stars.

Andrews is a productive, reliable target as a vertical receiver and is developing as a route runner. He plays faster than his forty-time indicates and he attacks the football thrown anywhere near him. Possesses adequate height and lean bulk. His hands are very good.

Interesting. I wonder what changed. He's not visiting until next weekend according to Rivals.

Looks like AJ Barker's letter had the opposite effect.

Recruits are now thinking, "Kill only yells that much? Wow. I want to go there."

Top Bottom