Vander Blue commits to Marquette

Krabby's elbow on Lewis was the dirtiest play I have seen in the Big Ten in a decade, and with no repercussions. As a witness to a couple of BTT games at courtside over the years involving the Badgers, I know he was also one of the most foul mouthed players I have ever heard. He made Garnett sound like a polite high society kid.

Bo showed what he was made of when there was no discipline for that move. Michigan immediately suspended their guy who took the cheap shot at OSU. Any respect for the guy was gone after that series of incidents.

I will shed no tears for any WI misfortunes on the court.

Gophers are always classy. Badgers are never classy.

It is as simple as that.

It is as simple as that.

considering how much time you spend over here on gopherhole it is wonderful to see that you are FINALLY starting to learn a thing or two. two gold stars for you GV! :clap:

Class

It is as simple as that.

It was definitely classy the way you responded with a simple and cocky "no" when I asked if Vander was considering the Gophs a few weeks back (amongst an array of trolling, D-Bag comments). I'll consider recent revelations your comeuppance.

It was definitely classy the way you responded with a simple and cocky "no" when I asked if Vander was considering the Gophs a few weeks back (amongst an array of trolling, D-Bag comments). I'll consider recent revelations your comeuppance.

I was responding with the truth. Sorry you did not like it. It was always Marquette or Wisconsin and he chose Marquette.

What is trolling? Last I checked this was a free website to talk about Gophers sports. Not only that, I financially support this website. I will post whatever I want.

If people don't like another view that does not fit with the Maroon and Gold warped view of the world, then that is too bad.

Krabby lacks as much class as I've seen from a BT player in years. Of course Gopher players in the past have lacked that quality (Miles Tarver) but Krabby takes the cake. Not once did I see a poster on this board mention that never has a Gopher player lacked class. They're calling it as they see it. Maybe you should head to the Badger scout board pertaining to the Vander Blue verbal to Marquette to find some glaring hypocracy. After all, it's your kind...

Top Bottom