Upset Special

Rosemountian

Reaction score
While Michigan State lost last weekend brutally to Iowa, they still have a pretty easy shot at a share of the conference title. They have 3 games remaining against bad Minnesota and Purdue teams, and a mediocre Penn State team.

This is the week they blow that chance. The only team more gopherlike than the gophers is probably Michigan State. Michigan State teases their fans with hints of being good (even moreso than the gophers do). They have the 3rd longest title drought in the conference (and I expect it to continue).
Last year adam weber had a career game against them aided by lucky bounces. It is about time the ball rolls the gophers way this year. Gophers win in a shootout 38-31. Adam Weber throws at least 4 TD passes.

Well, here's one person hoping you're right!

That would be sweet, although if we've got one upset within us, let it be Iowa! I would love to see them come in with a shot at clinching a Rose Bowl berth, and us knock them right out of that, and see those Hogeye fans streaming out of that stadium with dreams crushed and tears rolling down their faces. Talk about sweet! :D

I know as a Gopher fan I should never cheer for a loss, but I really hope MSU wins out. This is a lost season for us (obviously) and the last thing I want is to clear the way for BB to get to the Rose Bowl.

I know as a Gopher fan I should never cheer for a loss, but I really hope MSU wins out. This is a lost season for us (obviously) and the last thing I want is to clear the way for BB to get to the Rose Bowl.

Same here.

Anybody we beat is an upset, we are absolutely atrocious this year & I'd be embarrassed if I was Middle-Tennessee State right now...

This.

I also agree with the only upset I want to see from here on out is Iowa. Unfortunately, my sister changed her wedding day to that Saturday in Rochester, so I'll miss the second half of the game and will not be there (grrrrrrr)..

I think Michigan State is nowhere near as good as tOSU. Wisconsin or Iowa but I don't think we have a chance unless the D somehow improves.

+1

Top Bottom