Updated scholarship outlook

Obviously a lot of things change but Ramberg shouldn't be on scholarship next year, I assume this is a 1 year thing for him

Yep. There is a much better chance he will be our 12th schollie next year than not be on scholarship.
You are probably right but this roster feels a little more sticky to me. There are 6 frosh so...perhaps one of them decides he is not a fit. Garcia could opt for pay checks after this year. I don't see Fox or Ihnen leaving unless they cannot return to health. Cooper is being handed the PG slot, unless we land a big time PG. Perhaps TT is in a make or break year.... Battle? Would he be drafted?

You are probably right but this roster feels a little more sticky to me. There are 6 frosh so...perhaps one of them decides he is not a fit. Garcia could opt for pay checks after this year. I don't see Fox or Ihnen leaving unless they cannot return to health. Cooper is being handed the PG slot, unless we land a big time PG. Perhaps TT is in a make or break year.... Battle? Would he be drafted?
I read somewhere that Cooper was only planning on playing one year and would forgo his COVID year. That could change, but I wouldn’t count him being back.

I read somewhere that Cooper was only planning on playing one year and would forgo his COVID year. That could change, but I wouldn’t count him being back.
Thanks! I guess if they miss on Chatman, then we are looking at the transfer PG market next spring.

I've heard the opposite- we're planning on Cooper being here for 2 years.

Your source is Doogie? Checkmate.
Zeppelin, we are cheering for the same team. I hope you are right and Ta'Lon sticks around for two years. I'm just sharing what I've seen for fellow readers of Gopherhole. Feel free to do the same.

Top Bottom