Unreal stat on the Pitino vs the Timberwolves

EG#9

Reaction score
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Since Pitino&#39;s 1st season in 2013-2014 the Wolves have a better win % than the Gophers in Big Ten games.<br><br>Gopher Big Ten games: 52-89 .369<br>Wolves 223-354 .386<br><br>Let that sink in.....</p>&mdash; CurbYourExpectations (@CYExpectations) <a href="">February 5, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I always feel like the vast majority of people (probably because they are casual fans or check out on the season when it gets bad) have no idea how bad Pitino has been. This stat however took me by surprise. In addition to being the worst franchise in the NBA, the Timberwolves have actively tanked multiple times during the past 8 years.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Since Pitino&#39;s 1st season in 2013-2014 the Wolves have a better win % than the Gophers in Big Ten games.<br><br>Gopher Big Ten games: 52-89 .369<br>Wolves 223-354 .386<br><br>Let that sink in.....</p>&mdash; CurbYourExpectations (@CYExpectations) <a href="">February 5, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I always feel like the vast majority of people (probably because they are casual fans or check out on the season when it gets bad) have no idea how bad Pitino has been. This stat however took me by surprise. In addition to being the worst franchise in the NBA, the Timberwolves have actively tanked multiple times during the past 8 years.
When i show my friends in Los Angeles his body of work record they can not believe he has not been fired.

When i show my friends in Los Angeles his body of work record they can not believe he has not been fired.
What, specifically, do your friends in LA have to do with who is the coach at MN? And why is their opinion so important?

What's maddening is I think this roster is pretty solid (I believe you agree); and there is a good chance they don't make the tournament. We are down 3-6 points going into every B10 game based on coaching matchup. There are 50 MN high school coaches who are better tactically vs. Richard.

What, specifically, do your friends in LA have to do with who is the coach at MN? And why is their opinion so important?

Are you Richard Incognito?
😯😯😯

Oh man they should have fired you years ago....

Richard Incognito is on the LV Raiders

Top Bottom