• White - Maroon - White

Votes: 4 6.7%
  • White - Gold - White

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 4 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I want to see the mix-match at some point.

The yellow helmet, anthracite top, maroon pants.

People really hated that idea at one point, so I think we're do for it.

I could more accurately predict if I knew whether Illinois was wearing white helmet or blue helmets.

I would think knowing it's one of those two options, PJ won't go white helmet.

Gold maroon maroon

Getting tired of all these uniform changes. Gophers should have one road uniform, gold helmet/pants, required white jersey. Stick to it for "Golden Gopher" media and road game ID. They should have a standard home uniform and ONCE A SEASON wear something special for a special game. Otherwise, the home uniform could either be the traditional gold jersey/maroon pants with either a gold or maroon helmet or the all maroon with either a maroon or gold helmet. Have a uniform that the entire nation recognizes as our traditional look - like Michigan and many other schools. We are not Oregon.

Getting tired of all these uniform changes. Gophers should have one road uniform, gold helmet/pants, required white jersey. Stick to it for "Golden Gopher" media and road game ID. They should have a standard home uniform and ONCE A SEASON wear something special for a special game. Otherwise, the home uniform could either be the traditional gold jersey/maroon pants with either a gold or maroon helmet or the all maroon with either a maroon or gold helmet. Have a uniform that the entire nation recognizes as our traditional look - like Michigan and many other schools. We are not Oregon.

No, we are unfortunately not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just let each player wear what they want. The freedom of individual expression will allow them to fully actualize as players.

Oregon may have started the trend but lots of schools have a ton of uniform combos now. It's what the kids are into these days and our players seem to love it. We are not a helmet school. Thankfully curmudgeonly fans' opinions are not the important ones.

I think Great Plains Gopher forgot to suggest the facemasks should be removed from the helmets and the cheerleader skirts should go to their ankles too.

Last edited:

I propose we put a different Fleckism on each player’s banana yellow jersey. This is only possible for home games, as the travel roster is not large enough to accommodate the full set.

White pants, maroon jersey's, chrome gold helmet.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

For homecoming I predict a more traditional look

White helmets, Maroon tops, white pants

Top Bottom