UNC losing late

Gopher07

Captain of Awesome
Reaction score
Looks like they could go down, at home, to Boston College tonight. Down 82-75 with 1:41 to go. Amazing, I honestly thought the Tar Heels would roll through the regular season undefeated.

44 seconds left, down to a 4 point game ... 82-78 BC leads.

UNC loses!

Down goes Frazier! Down goes Frazier!

It's tough to run the table these days .........there are a lot of good teams who could come up and bite you when you aren't having your best day and coaches will try to exploit any weakness they can find. Other times, you just run into a team like BC that is shooting very well.

Gold....Which is why I love NCAA basketball, ya just never know, ya know!!!!!!!!

Yeah Don, that is one of the things I like about March Madness. I just love seeing all the buzzer beaters and upsets. There are so many teams that have a shot at it if everything goes their way.

I'm not surprised Carolina lost a game...

I am surprised they did it at home. Huge win for BC and the Big East. So...

Pitt should be the new #1. (for what thats worth in January)

D'ya suppose they drop out of the top 20, letting us move up another spot?

I am surprised they did it at home. Huge win for BC and the Big East. So...

Pitt should be the new #1. (for what thats worth in January)

Definitely a big win for BC, but since BC is in the ACC I don't think it does much for the Big East.

Good point

I still think Big East with BC. My bad.

Terrific defense by BC.

I was only able to watch the game sporadically but from what I saw BC played terrific D, especially on Hansborough. I was impressed by the the Eagles ability to maintain their intensity.

Top Bottom