U: Good luck to our alumni playing and working across the league this season!

Exactly what I was thinking, but wasn’t willing to go there in the first reply.
And the U should do it with little fanfare. I think it would be cool if they simply put ‘em back up some random night, and then the fans come in for the next home game and, presto, there they are. That would bring a smile to my face.

If the NCAA says something, simply tell them thanks, but you guys should be plenty busy with what’s going on at Michigan.

And the U should do it with little fanfare. I think it would be cool if they simply put ‘em back up some random night, and then the fans come in for the next home game and, presto, there they are. That would bring a smile to my face.

If the NCAA says something, simply tell them thanks, but you guys should be plenty busy with what’s going on at Michigan.
I love this.

I totally agree that would be beautiful. And if nobody is attending games, who else is gonna see it to complain

Top Bottom