Tyrone Bouie talks about Gopher visit

BleedGopher

Reaction score
per this update from SuperPrep.com:

Tyrone Bouie is a talented cornerback prospect from Seminole High in Sanford and Scout caught up with him to discuss the latest on the recruiting front.

Tyrone Bouie took his first official visit of the year last weekend when he saw Minnesota. He talked about that visit.

"It went pretty good," Bouie said. "I liked the atmosphere, the fans, and the school itself. Everything from an athletic standpoint was top of the line. I could see myself going there and the people are really cool. Even the fans knew who I was."

Bouie, 5-foot-11 and 160 pounds, isn't sure what's next on the visit schedule.

"I don't have anything lined up at this time," he said. "We're still in the process of setting some things up. I still talk to Middle Tennessee, UAB, Colorado State, FIU, Minnesota, a lot of them. They're all pretty much saying the same things -- how they want me and wanna get me to visit and things like that."

The talented cornerback prospect, who has helped his team to a 2-1 start this season, isn't ready to name a favorite yet.

"Na," he said. "It's too early for that. I'll know after some more of my visits."

Inside the classroom Bouie claims a 2.4 GPA and a 16 ACT score.

http://minnesota.scout.com/a.z?s=176&p=2&c=901192

Go Gophers!!

Top Bottom