Tyler Johnson claimed by Texans

Hope he checks to see if they need assistance on special teams too...

Very pleased for him though. Now I'll have to learn about Houston...

Hope he checks to see if they need assistance on special teams too...

Very pleased for him though. Now I'll have to learn about Houston...
I'm guessing he'd be willing to contribute on special teams if he had that skill set.

I'm guessing he'd be willing to contribute on special teams if he had that skill set.
Yeah, any fringe players not willing to take part in special teams are fools because it is a great way to extend your career.

I was hoping for three Gophers on the Bucs, now looks like three Gophers on the Texans.

Given the Texans are listed at +12500 to win the AFC kit would seem he has a chance to play.

All you need to know about the Houston Texans is that they are the worst franchise in the NFL, from the ownership to the players on the field to the front office....they are garbage!
Any questions?

All you need to know about the Houston Texans is that they are the worst franchise in the NFL, from the ownership to the players on the field to the front office....they are garbage!
Any questions?
The worst franchise in the NFL plays Sunday's on TV and signs a nice paycheck. If they need a receiver better than what they have its a good spot for Tyler.

The worst franchise in the NFL plays Sunday's on TV and signs a nice paycheck. If they need a receiver better than what they have its a good spot for Tyler.
I dont disagree and hope Tyler has a great year. That being said.......

He gets to extend his career and gain more experience. I think his best is yet to come.

Any questions?
I beg to differ, that worst ownership goes to the Kahns and the Jacksonville Jaguars. At least the Texans have fans at home games. Only place Jacksonville draws is London, UK. TEXANS Owner may be a skinflint, but he isn't as cheap as Shad Kahn.

Last edited:

Any questions?

The Texans were the 3rd worst franchise last year, which means they had the #3 waiver pick (after JAX and DET). NFL waivers are not like fantasy league waivers meaning they can claim multiple guys all at #3 priority.

This all means that TJ got scooped up very quickly and there could have been a bunch of teams looking to snag him.

I beg to differ, that worst ownership goes to the Kahns and the Jacksonville Jaguars. At least the Texans have fans at home games. Only place Jacksonville draws is London, UK. TEXANS Owner may be a skinflint, but he isn't as cheap as Shad Kahn.
Tarps are back?

Or the Browns or Washington. Houston might not be great but it is definitely not the worst ownership.

Just made a dumb mistake with the BoB HC /GM dual mandate.

The Texans were the 3rd worst franchise last year, which means they had the #3 waiver pick (after JAX and DET). NFL waivers are not like fantasy league waivers meaning they can claim multiple guys all at #3 priority.

This all means that TJ got scooped up very quickly and there could have been a bunch of teams looking to snag him.

Exactly what I was going to post. TJ did not last very long on the open market. Which makes sense....seeing as how he's looked the part when he's been on the field. Hopefully he can now make Tampa regret their decision.

Top Bottom