TV Ratings

Wow. Pretty good rating for an unranked team. So how many gopher games have been good rating since 2019? PSU, Iowa, Wis, Auburn, Michigan, O$U. That's pretty good.

Looking good on National TV vs tOSU. I'm usualy not a "oh the exposure" kinda guy, but I'll take this one.
Easier to schedule us more often in the future as well. Building a brand, we’re in my way.

five years from now we’re considered a legit national football team to be recockned with. Perennial top 15 program also Va a tech when Bemer had his good run

Well, as the saying goes, "Any publicity is good publicity." Also, the team definitely, knows what to work on, which probably would not be the case if they bounded some creampuff. The OSU game was probably an L no matter where it was on the schedule.

Well, as the saying goes, "Any publicity is good publicity." Also, the team definitely, knows what to work on, which probably would not be the case if they bounded some creampuff. The OSU game was probably an L no matter where it was on the schedule.
I feel like the opinion of the Gophers was pretty positive from non fans on Twitter last night after the game.

Easier to schedule us more often in the future as well. Building a brand, we’re in my way.

five years from now we’re considered a legit national football team to be recockned with. Perennial top 15 program also Va a tech when Bemer had his good run
Beamer must be weeping at all the fair catches on kick-offs. That's no way to play Beamer Ball!

Top Bottom