True or false: If the "Over" hits vs Ohio (O/U = 47), the Gophers will win the game.

I would agree. If Ohio wins, it's going to be a low-scoring game.

Sent from my XT1031 using Tapatalk

Can't imagine Ohio gets 24+ points without a defensive TD and/or multiple short fields.

That said, could it happen? Possible, we saw last week a defensive TD against us, and have given our opponents short fields on a few occasions this year. All the things go wrong and it's within the realm of possibility. Will it happen? In all likelihood no.

Vegas is really good at this but to get 47 both teams need to score 20 some or there abouts....doesn't seem likely does it? Or one team needs 30 or 40...do you see either team doing that? 47 seems way high to me...we are pretty healthy on defense and at home.

If the over hits, I would put Ohio's chances at about 1%

if the over hits, it may mean our offense gives up two TDs

I think one of two scenarios happen:
1. The offense continues to sputter, maybe even regresses and the Gophers lose by 10 points.
2. The Gophers win in a blowout, scoring 35+.

Remember when Soupcan called for Jerry to be fired and Kill told him to kiss his ass? I think that's how Jerry feels right now about the media and the complaining fans. If there's any gas in the tank whatsoever on offense, the pedal's going to the floor.

Top Bottom