Troy Bell drops 21 in 1 point loss

Thank you for all of your updates, steven. Keep up the good work. :) Doc.

Athlon Sports recently selected Troy Bell to their Four-Year All-Decade team:

Troy Bell
, Boston College
J.J. Redick, Duke
Shane Battier, Duke
Tyler Hansbrough, North Carolina
Shelden Williams, Duke

In other words, he was the best 4-year college player in the decade of the 2000's outside of the state of NC.

I personally dislike Troy and wish this good news was about any other MN native.

I went to HS with him and blew out my knee playing a pick up game the year after he graduated (thought it was pretty cool to play with someone in the NBA). After I got hurt, he made fun of me for not being able to walk it off and repeatedly called me a pussy. Plus BC is a lame school.

Message from Troy Bell

I got a message from Troy Bell the other day regarding this post.
yea right....yooooo...this troy bell writing from italy..via Stevenmgr...1st of all...i don't even know u bro... i def would've remembered this incident....i don't even use the word pussy number 2...and i've had 3 knee operations..2 of em in college..so that is the last thing i would do or say...this is the 1st message that i have ever replied 2 adressing something false....but when i caught wind of this.... i jus couldn't let this ride...if u want 2 apologize 4 this email.... which u clearly dreamed up...find me on facebook...Troy Bell...

I personally dislike Troy and wish this good news was about any other MN native.

I went to HS with him and blew out my knee playing a pick up game the year after he graduated (thought it was pretty cool to play with someone in the NBA). After I got hurt, he made fun of me for not being able to walk it off and repeatedly called me a pussy. Plus BC is a lame school.

I doubt he knew your knee was blown out. You should probably let it go and stop the hate

I doubt he knew your knee was blown out. You should probably let it go and stop the hate

I agree. Need to it let past go. Forget and forgive. I was in same situation but different issues and people where people used to dislike/depise me but we just let past go. People apologized to me for their actions and I forgave them.

No need to say bad things about Troy. I have met Troy a couple of times through stevenmgr and I have watched Troy play Howard Pulley games and to me, he is very good player.

Sports do involves physical injuries and accidents happen.

Like Troy, I sometimes don't remember people because I meet too many people due to my political activities.

If you have problem with Troy, just keep it to yourself not bring up on this forum.

Thats my piece of two cents.

I agree. Need to it let past go. Forget and forgive. I was in same situation but different issues and people where people used to dislike/depise me but we just let past go. People apologized to me for their actions and I forgave them.

No need to say bad things about Troy. I have met Troy a couple of times through stevenmgr and I have watched Troy play Howard Pulley games and to me, he is very good player.

Sports do involves physical injuries and accidents happen.

Like Troy, I sometimes don't remember people because I meet too many people due to my political activities.

If you have problem with Troy, just keep it to yourself not bring up on this forum.

Thats my piece of two cents.

My kneecap had dislocated and was in the back of my leg. He knew I was hurt and stood over me and made fun of me.

I have no idea how you meeting lots of people has anything to do with me personally disliking Troy Bell, but since we were talking about him I decided to share my experience.

Top Bottom