Trabis Ward

Well you claim to have graduated from the U, but your prob like most Wisc natives that come over here for the better life!

"Nice, atleast be a man for a change and admit when you are wrong about something."
- GopherGod, Today, 09:56 AM

I will once you learn the difference but hey it is never to late to go to school and get an education. We don't have General College like we used to at the U of MN, but I am sure if you apply yourself and do well at one of our fine community colleges first you might be able to gain admission.

I will once you learn the difference but hey it is never to late to go to school and get an education. We don't have General College like we used to at the U of MN, but I am sure if you apply yourself and do well at one of our fine community colleges first you might be able to gain admission.

"Wow, are you grasping at straws to not have to admit that you were possibly wrong."
- GopherGod, Today, 09:54 AM

Well you claim to have graduated from the U, but your prob like most Wisc natives that come over here for the better life!

Actually never lived a day of my life in Wisconsin, thanks for playing. Can you send me that image of the spray can so I can put my face and name on it and if you are lucky maybe I can autograph a copy for you so you have it for your collection of GopherGod memorabillia.

Actually never lived a day of my life in Wisconsin, thanks for playing. Can you send me that image of the spray can so I can put my face and name on it and if you are lucky maybe I can autograph a copy for you so you have it for your collection of GopherGod memorabillia.

"Nice, atleast be a man for a change and admit when you are wrong about something."

Out of respect for the other posters please email me privately if you want to take shots at me. I can take it but I have contributed to this long enough with you and I don't want to continue to "hijack" threads with our personal banter back and forth. The last several posts have strayed dramatically from the subject of the thread, Trabis Ward. I have been guilty of responding and extending this discussion with you further than it needed to be.

Out of respect for the other posters please email me privately if you want to take shots at me. I can take it but I have contributed to this long enough with you and I don't want to continue to "hijack" threads with our personal banter back and forth. The last several posts have strayed dramatically from the subject of the thread, Trabis Ward. I have been guilty of responding and extending this discussion with you further than it needed to be.

Ah, GopherGod's suddenly "concerned" for others.

Love me some troll....

GopherGod =

Douche.jpg

Everything I stated in this post you quoted is fact, period. It can be up for debate which is more difficult, but it is a fact that the Ivy League schools only recently started taking the ACT and it is fact that they today still require applicants to take the SAT subject tests, so not grasping really. When are you going to follow up with your standard post about my chances with the ladies.

Everything you stated is a fact? Why? Because you said so? The only "facts" I've seen (quoted articles) show that you are WRONG. Tough to admit, I know.

Everything you stated is a fact? Why? Because you said so? The only "facts" I've seen (quoted articles) show that you are WRONG. Tough to admit, I know.

Actually if you open the links that were sent earlier for the Ivy league schools you will see that they require the SAT subject tests in addition to the ACT. That is directly from those universities admissions sites, so therefore fact for those schools. Here is the excerpt from the Princeton site for example. My experience stating that the Ivy League schools would not accept the ACT at all in the mid 90's is fact based on my experiences applying to these schools and has been echoed by other who experienced the same.

Substituting Other Tests for the SAT
While you may submit the ACT with the Writing Test in place of the SAT Reasoning Test, you must still submit scores for the three required SAT Subject Tests.

You cannot submit the College Board English Language Proficiency Test as a substitute for the SAT Reasoning Test or for one of the three required SAT Subject Tests.

If you cannot meet these testing requirements, please contact the Admission Office as soon as possible.

Gopherhole would be a better place if GopherGod was gone.

Isn't this thread supposed to be about Ward?

GopherGod clearly contradicts himself to keep the argument going.

"some schools don't accept the ACT(i.e Ivy League)"
-GopherGod, Yesterday, 09:54 AM

"the Ivy League schools only recently started taking the ACT."
-GopherGod, Yesterday, 07:30 PM

Personally I may not agree with some of the things GG writes in this forum, but he does not strike me either as a troll or a Wisky fan. Cynical, yes, but not a troll!

Personally I may not agree with some of the things GG writes in this forum, but he does not strike me either as a troll or a Wisky fan. Cynical, yes, but not a troll!

Are you kidding? Everyone knows he is captain of the troll squad. Unless your name is D'Antonio then a person is trying hard enough or isn't qualified enough for the job.

Wow...excuse me for having an opinion contrary to yours!

Wow...excuse me for having an opinion contrary to yours!

You're entitled to your opinion and I have zero problem with that I was just stating the argue for the fact. Maybe he belongs on a different board because this one is for Gopher fans. With that being said, someone is allowed to have a negative opinion on the U here and there, but GG always trying to bring the program down. He disappears for a day or two when positive happends, then appears with a negative spin. i.e NSD we have a great day with a ton of positivity and he is nowhere to be found...now he's back trying to stir the pot.

Wow, another HUGE get!!! Isn't he also ranked a 4* running back by Rivals? Basically the same ranking as Lipscomb I think. Can't wait to watch this group in a couple years (ie- current class + gray, maresh, reeves, cooper, whaley, green), thats a lot of talent.

Wow, another HUGE get!!! Isn't he also ranked a 4* running back by Rivals? Basically the same ranking as Lipscomb I think. Can't wait to watch this group in a couple years (ie- current class + gray, maresh, reeves, cooper, whaley, green), thats a lot of talent.

That is why I say 2010/2011 is probably the breakout year, not this year, though I expect at the very least 8-4, though 9-3 should be more accurate!

Any chance we pass a few teams by signing another 4 star?

Absolutely, but the services are begining to move on to 2010 already so I doubt you end up hearing much on it.

I remember hearing a lot last year about Terrell Prior and the Ohio State vs Michigan decision....

I realize Ward is not Prior, but my question is this: Was Ohio State's class grade changed last year after Prior finally made his decision?

I remember hearing a lot last year about Terrell Prior and the Ohio State vs Michigan decision....

I realize Ward is not Prior, but my question is this: Was Ohio State's class grade changed last year after Prior finally made his decision?

Yes I believe it was considering the last update was done on 3/19/2008 (the same day Pryor committed) will they do this with Ward being a lesser known kid? Idk.

http://ohiostate.rivals.com/TeamRank.asp?postype=0&sort=0&year=2008

Top Bottom