Top ten Gophers for ‘22

pk2

Reaction score
In addition to an extensive preview of the team (posted in a different thread), CFN lists its version of the top ten Gophers players for 2022.

1. Ibrahim
2. Schmitz
3. Autman-Bell
4. Nubin
5. Morgan
6. Carter
7. Oliver
8. Bishop
9. Potts
10. Stapp

Walley over the transfer DBs. Wondering if Mike Brown-Stephens should be on the list. He helped stretch the field last year. With thin running back room and noting how he was used in the Spring game, he could get a lot of touches. Spann-Ford started to show some flashes last year - he has the measurables for a special TE. Dylan Wright is enigmatic but maybe biggest upside. All Jordan Howden does is keep earning time on the field - this will be his fifth relatively full season of snaps.

I enjoy watching the recruiting process but somehow I missed Tyler Nubin having so many good offers out of H.S.. I had thought he was a lower 3 star that we hit on.

I like Braelon Oliver a lot. But, based on playing time, knowledge of game, leadership, durability, etc., I find it hard to call him more key or important than MSM. I also think BSF belongs on this list based on how he performed last year in an offense that didn't like to pass. He'll see more catches this year and he is a tough match-up.

No doubt there are speedy defensive backs in the secondary.

Top Bottom