Top 50 Animal College Mascots (#8. Goldy Gopher)

KlCZCVn.gif

I'm so hungry for UM football info that I'm clicking on mascot ratings. Sometimes, I find myself looking at other team's message boards hoping they say something about the Gophers.

Finally, what's so bad about Chip? Is it what I think it is?

I'm so hungry for UM football info that I'm clicking on mascot ratings. Sometimes, I find myself looking at other team's message boards hoping they say something about the Gophers.

Why didn't they represent Colorado with Ralphie? Ralphie ought to be #1 on this list. Mike the Tiger is on here so being human isn't a requirement. Georgia is also represented by something called a Hairy Dawg and not Uga.

The Nittany Lion should really be last because it's a godawful looking cougar suit.

As Colonel Sherman T. Potter from MASH would say...... "Buffalo Chips!!!!!!"

Bucky Badger no. 6? 👎🏼
When I saw this, I knew this ranking was clearly out of whack. Honestly I didn't think Bucky Badger was a top 50. Haven't a clue how they did these ratings as Bucky clearly not a 6.

Why didn't they represent Colorado with Ralphie? Ralphie ought to be #1 on this list. Mike the Tiger is on here so being human isn't a requirement. Georgia is also represented by something called a Hairy Dawg and not Uga.

The Nittany Lion should really be last because it's a godawful looking cougar suit.
Cause Ralphie is a fraud. There are not technically Buffalo in North America, they are just is Asia and Africa. In North America, there is only Bison.

Cause Ralphie is a fraud. There are not technically Buffalo in North America, they are just is Asia and Africa. In North America, there is only Bison.
I thought it was Tatanka? That's what Kevin Costner says.

Top Bottom