Time for a remodel of TCF

CWCWCW

Reaction score
At lunch, I happened to catch a bit of the Senate debating amendments to amendments on the issue of selling alcohol at TCF Bank Stadium. Here's one nugget I found interesting....Sandy Pappas stated that TCF Bank Stadium was not designed to sell alcohol and there would have to be a remodel of the stadium to do so. :rolleyes:

At lunch, I happened to catch a bit of the Senate debating amendments to amendments on the issue of selling alcohol at TCF Bank Stadium. Here's one nugget I found interesting....Sandy Pappas stated that TCF Bank Stadium was not designed to sell alcohol and there would have to be a remodel of the stadium to do so. :rolleyes:

What a buffoon.

What was the context of the comment? It is correct that the concession areas in the general seating area do not have beer lines installed, so if the point being debated was whether to allow beer sales in the general seating area, then it is true that there would be some modifications required to have tap beer and/or cooler additions to have bottled beer. However, I don’t believe that there is any current proposal to do that and the stadium was built with the idea that there would be beer sales in the premium areas so they should be able to do that with little expense.

I believe she's referring to the general admission, not the premium sections. She's in favor of allowing the U to make it's own decision on where and to whom to sell alcohol.

Installing tap lines is a fairly minor project I don't think it would be referred to as a "renovation". That said, the U will not sell to the General Public so it won't be necessary.

Installing tap lines is a fairly minor project I don't think it would be referred to as a "renovation". That said, the U will not sell to the General Public so it won't be necessary.

Strongly agree with you, it would not be a rennovation by any means.

Top Bottom