Time for a really good Frantrum?

restovich

Reaction score
Getting a little giddy with the so-fun success so far this season. Would this next game not be a real good time for a full-fledged Frantrum? He is due for one this year, and I think the Gophers are just the team to give him the excuse!

Getting a little giddy with the so-fun success so far this season. Would this next game not be a real good time for a full-fledged Frantrum? He is due for one this year, and I think the Gophers are just the team to give him the excuse!
From sea to shining sea on SB Sunday.

Yes, get back on defense though and going to have to chase all night. Last time we played them their motion offense ate us alive.

Hawkeyes flaming out last niught makes a real big Frantrum Sunday an even greater possbility

Last edited:

Hawkeyes flamling out last niught makes a real big Frantrum Sunday an even greater possbility

I'm not so sure. I watched their game last night and he looked pretty resigned to me.

I have a feeling that he's not planning on being in Iowa City much longer. He has another basketball playing kid who is a high school junior now and he's pretty well rated. Supposedly the kid said that he wasn't going to go to Iowa and 247 doesn't list an Iowa offer (that makes sense because he killed a pedestrian in Iowa City last spring while driving his SUV. Always have to worry about high school sophs with keys to powerful vehicles).

Top Bottom