Thoughts on College Football today...

Sparlimb

Reaction score
Tough game for both OU and Mizzou tonight, but this would really be a breakthrough game for Missouri to win. They can't seem to ever get over those top Big 12 South teams.

Auburn looks like the best team in the nation through 8 games in my opinion. But they still need to get by Alabama.

Congrats to Baylor who is going bowling this year (6-2, 3-1) for the first time in 16 years (1994). They have steadily been getting better the last few years...

Illinois is not as bad as everyone thinks. They will likely pound us silly...

That was as bad a Penn St team as I've seen in 20 years. We dominated parts of the game, which is embarassing for them.

Wisconsin and Iowa were pretty even, but neither is as good as Michigan St.

The Big East is not only awful again this year, they are arguably worse then ever before. The 1st place team is Pittsburgh who is 4-3 overall.

Which leads to Greg Schiano who decided to stay in Rutgers...Mistake.

Anyone else notices Al Golden and Temple winning again today 42-0?

Colorado lost again today. Dan Hawkins could be fired any day. We may not be the only team without a coach very soon.

Navy now has won 3 of 4 as they outplayed, outclassed and just looked much better than Notre Dame today 35-17. Honestly, it wasn't much of a game so I didn't see much of it.

The spread is bad and could never be used with success in a physical conference such as the SEC or Big Ten. You simply wouldn't be able to run the ball.

Colorado and Minnesota are pretty equal in terms of job status. If a potential coach had to choose between the 2 it'd probably depend on whether the coach is a west coast or midwest guy.

If we want Belotti, we better grab him before Colorado attempts to. They are Pac-10 now, so that may be a more appealing destination.

Top Bottom