Those of you sick of the St. Paul shuttle

stevedave23

Reaction score
I've noticed driving to and from the game that there are a few public lots that charge and even some free back street parking off university avenue east of the stadium headed toward hwy 280. It's about a 20 minute walk from highway 280 down university ave to the stadium.

If you're not interested in tailgating you might considering parking in one of these lots or on the street and just walking 15 minutes to the stadium instead of dealing with the buses after the game.

My dad parked in a lot near University and Malcolm ave. He hung out for a while in the stadium after the game and then took a 15 minute walk to his car and he was on his way home. No buses, no lines, no waiting.

Shuttle to Hell

I personally will not be back on that St. Paul shuttle. They got my $70 bucks for the season, but they will not get any more of my time. I ended up on the East River flats this week and had a nice walk to the game......no more than 15 minutes. The first two games have been great to arrive early at and soak up the atmosphere.......but down the road I'll be looking for a bar/restaurant shuttle. Any suggestions there?

I've noticed driving to and from the game that there are a few public lots that charge and even some free back street parking off university avenue east of the stadium headed toward hwy 280. It's about a 20 minute walk from highway 280 down university ave to the stadium.

If you're not interested in tailgating you might considering parking in one of these lots or on the street and just walking 15 minutes to the stadium instead of dealing with the buses after the game.

My dad parked in a lot near University and Malcolm ave. He hung out for a while in the stadium after the game and then took a 15 minute walk to his car and he was on his way home. No buses, no lines, no waiting.

I take the St. Paul shuttle and thought it was more organized the second game with the crowd line. Took about a 1/2 hour to get back to the parking lot from the time we first got in line. For those of us taking the shuttle I think we have to expect some wait time to get on the bus no matter how organized the lines are. As far as tailgating goes I have never really gotten involved with that, but my son who is going to the Wisconsin game with me wants to get there early so that we can take in the tailgating experience, bringing food, a football to toss around or whatever. I am looking forward to doing that more!

I personally will not be back on that St. Paul shuttle. They got my $70 bucks for the season, but they will not get any more of my time. I ended up on the East River flats this week and had a nice walk to the game......no more than 15 minutes. The first two games have been great to arrive early at and soak up the atmosphere.......but down the road I'll be looking for a bar/restaurant shuttle. Any suggestions there?

7 Corners has a bar shuttle. You can park at the Holiday Inn or at one of the 2 U owned ramps by Carlson business school.

Top Bottom