THIS!

chances of ever making the Big 10 championship game

Last edited by a moderator:

I couldn’t have said it any better. Defining moment for sure, but the seeds of this have been planted for years now. This team will get killed by Ohio state. They might beat Wisconsin, but I have zero faith in this team winning on the road at Purdue. This team has never been able to beat a team that has a QB with a pulse.

I couldn’t have said it any better. Defining moment for sure, but the seeds of this have been planted for years now. This team will get killed by Ohio state. They might beat Wisconsin, but I have zero faith in this team winning on the road at Purdue. This team has never been able to beat a team that has a QB with a pulse.

I’ll bet you $50. I get the gophers. You get Purdue.

A+ for whatever GH writer said this. Unfortunately it seems like 75% of GH viewers don’t see it this way and probably want an extension as they don’t think we can hire someone better.

Anybody expecting PJ to throw somebody under the bus other than himself.... Just don't bother. This one was mainly on the defense. 1 job - keep the receiver in front of you. They didnt do that. Ultimately it is PJ's responsibility as HC, but if you want to go after somebody, Rossi would be the place to start.

I for one am grateful for that one week of sitting in the driver's seat. Ahhh those were good times.

Top Bottom