This stat will make you physically ill: Standing since Gard took over Wisconsin

When you look at taking a new job I bet you look at the company and how it's structured. If it appears to be a mess, you probably don't take the job. If you see good structure and opportunity for growth it will now become more appealing. I'm not saying we are going to have Jay Wright or Bill Self want to come here, but we will be more able to actually lad a mid major coach with some success this go around because our AD is competent and really well thought of outside of here. I don't blame the AD for causing to coach to fail. I blame the AD for choosing the wrong coach. I hope for one he chooses to make the change like you do. I also don't believe it happens yet. We will see.
Sure.

However, if you apply your logic above to college BB jobs, the best and brightest would not be candidates for the very same schools that they have taken to prominence from being an unattractive program. You cant have it both ways, and that is what you are attempting, imo.

I think a change will be made. Just hope it's not change for change's sake. If not a home run, would rather stay the course.
Agreed, to a point.

I think it is time for the change. Again, it is up to the AD to hire the home run for MN. Clock is ticking Mr AD.

Top Bottom