This is pathetic

akoch6767

Reaction score
I knew there wasn't gonna be an answer for Turner...and I was right....our half court offense is a joke...our defense is creating 0 turnovers...not to mention letting ohio state shoot darn near 70 percent in the first half...If it wasn't for sampson this game wouldn't even be worth watching.

this is probably the poorest showing in a long while, i admite a few calls were iffy, i.e. that one where turner had a small foot bubble with no one there and still got 'fouled' but mostly we just sucked

We're not even competing. There were a few times that Turned seemed to walk through our guys and score like he was in a layup drill. He's a great player and will get by the person guarding him almost whenever he wants to. Someone else needs to step up and help. 49 points at halftime? Awful.

Turner is showing why he may be the best player in the country...he's the x factor in this game...were putting all the emphasis on stopping him...yet he continues to beat us in every way... scoring, steals, passing, rebounding... he makes everyone on his team much better.

Seeing Turner dominate might be shades of what White would add to our team. That is exactly what we are missing.

exactly... we need a guy like white who can open up all aspects of the game as turner does. Right now it's all about whoever touches the ball first tries to score it...they dribble into trouble..make stupid passes which causes all the turnovers.

Guess what team Penn State is going to beat for its first win next Saturday!
Worst defense i ever seen today!

Just how embarrassing? CBS switched to its alternate game midway through the 2nd half.

"We're not even competing."

This is the most distrubing part of this performance. Knowing how big this game was and to play like this is bad.

"We're not even competing."

This is the most distrubing part of this performance. Knowing how big this game was and to play like this is bad.

We haven't contested a shot the entire game.

What happened to all the bad blood we're supposed to have with these guys? Losing is one thing, never even showing an effort is another thing altogether.

Royce White: Has yet to play a minute of college basketball, yet some view him as the answer to all our woes.

LOL....Kevin Harlan said before the game in the CBS intro that is was "Evan Turner vs. one of the best teams in the Big Ten..."

Top Bottom