this is a question I should know?

Rog

Reaction score
Is the winner of the Legends determined be the record against just the teams in the division or the record against all the b10 teams?

this is a question I should know?
Is the winner of the Legends determined be the record against just the teams in the division or the record against all the b10 teams?

Sorry about this Rog but I think you know the question. It's the answer that you don't know. No big deal or problem, but I just found it amusing.:confused: It reminded me of Johnny Carson's Carnac the Magnificent.

Winner of the division is determined by conference record with division record as the first tie breaker I believe.

Winner of the division is determined by conference record with division record as the first tie breaker I believe.

I think head to head in a two way tie would come before division record.

We are all MSU fans the next two weeks as they have a chance to put an L on Iowa and MSU.

We are all MSU fans the next two weeks as they have a chance to put an L on Iowa and MSU.

Should be a good, hard-nosed game between MSU and MSU. I am really looking forward to it. :p (I assume you mean MSU beats Iowa and Michigan.) :)

That game was played this spring.

I think I get it. Do you mean that MSU may lose due to the way MSU plays (vs. losing due to play from the opposing team)? Like shooting themselves in the foot to lose the game?

If you finish in a tie for first in the division, but don't win the tie-breaker, are you considered to be co-champion of the division?

I agree that head-to-head in a two way tie would have to come before division record.

Do guys like discussing this topic forever or do you just don't know how to use the internet to find the answer to your question?

http://www.bigten.org/sports/m-footbl/archive/081011aaa.html

Thanks killjoy. I did not know how to find something like this, so thank you for finding it and sharing it.

The differences between me and some others include, but are not limited to, I will not use an opinion in something like this to display my ignorance, I just keep my ignorance to myself and wait for someone like you to make it clear. No arguments with anyone that way, and it also gives me more time to enjoy beer. Thanks again. Doc :drink:

p.s. Because I was not there to witness it, I do not believe that Columbus discovered America. But that is for another thread. :)

Dr.Don

Thanks killjoy. I did not know how to find something like this, so thank you for finding it and sharing it.

The differences between me and some others include, but are not limited to, I will not use an opinion in something like this to display my ignorance, I just keep my ignorance to myself and wait for someone like you to make it clear. No arguments with anyone that way, and it also gives me more time to enjoy beer. Thanks again. Doc :drink:

p.s. Because I was not there to witness it, I do not believe that Columbus discovered America. But that is for another thread. :)

Part of your charm is that you value factual information and are not interested all the noise that is on this site other than the entertainment value.

Having said that though you need to realize that you are right that Columbus did not discover America. If you were married to my Norwegian citizen wife you would realize that it was the Vikings. Maybe, you can contact station19 to have him show you Alexandria's statue. I should say though that my wife has also told me the Vikings have gotten some bad press and were not really marauders, but were just tradesmen. I personally think they were trading your life for your goods but as you stated above that is for another thread.

If you finish in a tie for first in the division, but don't win the tie-breaker, are you considered to be co-champion of the division?

From the website link from Killjoy:

"The Big Ten football championship will be decided by a game played between the two division champions."

Based on that I am nearly certain there will only be a Legends and Leader Champion. I don't know if there's anything stopping a team from claiming to be co-champion, but it wouldn't be truly sanctioned by the league.

Top Bottom