Things we’ll see against wisconsin

The Gophers don’t have trick plays. PJ Fleck is basically Jim Tressel with better slogans and more sprinting. Maybe the most deceptively conservative coach in ‘Merica.

I do hope the Gophers are healthier to get back our Axe.

Believe that the team will do better next week as to performance. How they do will depend upon how well Wisconsin bounces back from today.

Sconnie run defense looks good, pass defense not as much. Sconnie offense being run by Fr QB...we must blitz to get pressure...sadly I see gophs losing by 3 tds

I think we can beat them!

their offense looked terrible today

If their WRs are still out, we should be able to lock up with them better and load the box which would be a huge benefit

All going to come down to the offense. If they can find a way to put some points on the board we have a shot because this is not a great Wisconsin offense by any stretch of the imagination. However, if the offense doesn't show up we could also see a repeat of the Iowa game.

Northwestern played them hard on D. We don't have that going for us this year.

Me thinks this one will not be pretty.

What I want to happen and what I think will happen definitely don't line up. But i think we maybe see a very gritty effort by the Gophers, just because sometimes the ones that don't make sense are the ones we keep close somehow.

As long as its not from being sloppy or unmotivated, i can handle them losing to a good team.

Do the Gophs sabotage Sconnie by cancelling game making sure they can't get to enough games to qualify for champ game? Seems like the best outcome...no contest and a big f u to sconnie.

Do the Gophs sabotage Sconnie by cancelling game making sure they can't get to enough games to qualify for champ game? Seems like the best outcome...no contest and a big f u to sconnie.
Honestly, this is the move the Gophers should make, assuming Covid continues to be rampant. Sconnie got to cancel a bunch of their games when they were missing players; we have canceled none. It wouldn't be fair that they get to play against us without a full squad when they refused to play games in which they didn't have their own full squad.

I'd agree if Wisconsin had beat NW. But Wildcats essentially have the West won already. They would have to lose 2 of their last 3 games to miss out on the championship game.

Top Bottom