Things are looking bad in IC

gophmeister

Reaction score
No Ferentz, Doyle or Barta at press conference. Also 13 players are in the hospital.

So let me see if I have this correct:

No coach. No AD. No Strength coach (correction: none of the FIVE strength coaches). Press conference is mainly conducted by father of freshman player.

Um, yeah, ok, good job?

So let me see if I have this correct:

No coach. No AD. No Strength coach (correction: none of the FIVE strength coaches). Press conference is mainly conducted by father of freshman player.

Um, yeah, ok, good job?

I like the bit about the team doctor being in Costa Rica "on business".

My personal favorite is "Apparently 12 in the hand aren’t more important than one in the bush."

If the strength coaches keep their jobs after this, then it's a complete disgrace.

Maybe we should send the StarTribune or the Pioneer Press down there to do some investigative journalism ..it would be interesting to see what they turn up. The press down in iowa will turn it's head the other way and sweep it under the rug. What a joke. What else is there to do in iowa city besides getting stoned...? Just ask the football team down there. The squawkeye fans must be suicidal...hahahaha....hahahaha....hahahaha...let me add another...hahahaha

It definitely will be interesting to watch how their recruiting goes after this. I cannot imagine any sane human being would send their kid there without asking some serious questions while fully expecting an honest, detailed response. It's pretty obvious Iowa is a win at all cost program.

As a parent how could you let your kid play there?

Top Bottom