There's No Interest

Iceland12

Reaction score
Maybe they shouldn't be here, maybe people don't like them, maybe the serve a usual purpose. That's assuming that an internet thread CAN serve a useful purpose. Whatever stand you take there certainly IS some interest. :)

NDSU thread - 67 posts 2,466 views

Direction of Wisconsin thread - 126 and 1,779

All (Most) Things Wisconsin Coaching Job (Compilation) - 298 and 22,304

Which Big Ten Division - 31 and 1,448

Who Will Be Hired at Wiscy - 141 and 13,173

Bison in Playoffs - 128 and 6,470

The Meltdown in Madison - 49 and 6,749

Wisconsin in a tight spot - 24 and 2,716

Iceland12...It just goes to show that so many, soooooo many students are interested in reading, but very few can verbally communicate?

A better measure of interest would be unique posters in each thread. If there are 40 reaponses to a thread, but only 3 people are posting, that doesn't really show interest.

A better measure of interest would be unique posters in each thread. If there are 40 reaponses to a thread, but only 3 people are posting, that doesn't really show interest.

Nate, you are totally wrong...Pissing Contests are the result of great interest.

Iceland12...It just goes to show that so many, soooooo many students are interested in reading, but very few can verbally communicate?

..and WAY fewer want to pay for it.

Feel free to count.

..and WAY fewer want to pay for it.

Right on. To me, if ya wanna play, you should pay. Even a little.

I mean, at 1 cent per post, I would have spent $102.18 for all of my time on GH. Guess what? I have donated more than that.

Top Bottom