The ultimate "Fire the Coach" guy...

RememberMurray

Reaction score
"Didn't throw enough, bad play-calling, he can't beat his main rival, the rival coach 'owns' him, I predicted it, blah, blah blah..." it's the whole "fire the coach" magillah encapsulated in one video.

Oh, did I mention?: it's about Ryan Day.

Ryan Day won't last long at OSU if he loses a couple more to Harbaugh. That's a fact.

I'm not at all a Harbaugh fan, but I did love his "born on third base" retort to Day's running his mouth about Michigan.

My father in law is a huge Ohio State fan. He is ready to burn the program down and start over, new coach, new players.....today it all sucks. :)

My theory is that most of the fire Day propaganda is from Franklin’s alt accounts ;)

1669518885003.jpeg

I would assume that Columbus, Ohio has their version of Mackey 'n Judd, Barrierro, etc., and that the Buckeye fan board has plenty of "fire the coach, bench the QB, throw to the tight ends" posters.

I would assume that Columbus, Ohio has their version of Mackey 'n Judd, Barrierro, etc., and that the Buckeye fan board has plenty of "fire the coach, bench the QB, throw to the tight ends" posters.
Some towns do but our town is noticeably negative compared to many others.

Check out the Vikings thread. You would never guess the team is 9-2.
Sometimes i could go for some of the Nebraska crazy sunshine…. Just to get some positivity…

The local sports guys shitting on the Wolves for winning the play in game last year was just horrible.

Watching the postgame of the Big Noon Kickoff show. OSU fans were cheering “We want Urban”.

Ryan Day is a great coach and they are lucky to have him. Look at what happened to Michigan. They went into a 15 year funk. Look at Nebraska. Be very careful about who you let go...

Ohio State was humiliated today. Urban had arguably better overall teams and had a better eye for talent. Easy to see why fans are upset. Do they have better options? Nothing obvious. Day isn’t in danger of being fired, yet. With the playoff expansion missing the CFP won’t be likely and won’t be the black eye it is this year and last.

Ryan Day is a great coach and they are lucky to have him. Look at what happened to Michigan. They went into a 15 year funk. Look at Nebraska. Be very careful about who you let go...
Not sure that’s a good analogy as what it took to get out of Michigan’s 15 year funk was tressel and Meyer to retire and day to take over

Ohio State was humiliated today. Urban had arguably better overall teams and had a better eye for talent. Easy to see why fans are upset. Do they have better options? Nothing obvious. Day isn’t in danger of being fired, yet. With the playoff expansion missing the CFP won’t be likely and won’t be the black eye it is this year and last.

If USC losses in the Pac 12 championship game to Oregon or Utah, Ohio State is right back in the CFP

Not sure that’s a good analogy as what it took to get out of Michigan’s 15 year funk was tressel and Meyer to retire and day to take over
Maybe. Ohio St has the players to compete with anyone. They even outplayed Michigan the entire first half, but didn't put them away. And they got steam rolled the second half. Not sure if OSU got tight or Michigan just wanted it more, but it wasn't pretty. I like Day's coaching more than Tressel myself, but that's me.

Maybe. Ohio St has the players to compete with anyone. They even outplayed Michigan the entire first half, but didn't put them away. And they got steam rolled the second half. Not sure if OSU got tight or Michigan just wanted it more, but it wasn't pretty. I like Day's coaching more than Tressel myself, but that's me.
So does Michigan

Top Bottom