The sky is falling!!!

94Gopher

Reaction score
So did you actually think we'd beat MSU after their last two home losses? We are playing like crap and they are playing great. That's the lesson. Nothing more, nothing less. They are who we thought they were, and so are we.

That view is very short sided. You can't just say they are playing better than us. There has to be a reason why. I didn't think we would win, but I thought we had a chance. I didn't think it was a great chance, but I thought we could keep it under 20 before the half. This isn't us getting beat, this is us getting embarrassed in a game, where, if we won, we would be tied for the lead in the big ten more than half way through the conference season. This game was a measuring stick and we are the 1/16 inch to MSU's mile.

Illinois is not as bad as they played against us. MSU would be absolutely humiliated if they lost. It wasn't going to happen. I never thought we had a chance to win tonight.

Come on, get with the program!!!

You're way off!!!

We have to completely reevaluate everything we do, change our way of thinking, re-think the starting lineup, question the coaching, and highlight the weaknesses of every single one of our players.

No, it's long sighted, not short. "Nolen sucks", "Second-guess Tubby"? Get a grip. Some nights everything drops, some nights nothing seems to drop. Can we get rid of the drama? These kids are young so when things go bad, they can really go bad. Somehow we forgot about this when things went so well. Again, how about if we cut the drama?

It might be a tad early to start the official "we should fire Tubby for not taking us to the next level" thread.

It might also be a tad late to start the first official "Al Nolan will never be any good" thread. That was done a full three years ago.

Thus, I am left with only "gosh the guys played like a bunch underclassmen tonight" post.

Top Bottom