The second most disappointing thing about the game yesterday

RedPoo

Posts hard, like a warlord
Reaction score
Can't we just get rid of the kiss cam already? In general, I guess it's fine...not my cup of tea, but different strokes and all that. But was anyone else embarrassed (and a little offended) by the hilarious "joke" we got yesterday when the camera operator lingered on the Iowa bench? LOL, they might be gay! And therefore bad at football! Hilarious!
I expect more out of an institute of higher learning, especially in a place I like to think of as forward-thinking and progressive (not to mention one of, if not the, single gayest city in the United States.) I'm not calling for the kiss-cam person's job, but if I was in charge he'd probably be on his way out the door on Monday.

If I'm lucky, it's the same person that decides to play "Sweet Caroline" and I can kill two birds with one stone.

Hey, if the Iowa football players want to kiss then let them kiss. No one is discriminating.

Silly.

Can't we just get rid of the kiss cam already? In general, I guess it's fine...not my cup of tea, but different strokes and all that. But was anyone else embarrassed (and a little offended) by the hilarious "joke" we got yesterday when the camera operator lingered on the Iowa bench? LOL, they might be gay! And therefore bad at football! Hilarious!
I expect more out of an institute of higher learning, especially in a place I like to think of as forward-thinking and progressive (not to mention one of, if not the, single gayest city in the United States.) I'm not calling for the kiss-cam person's job, but if I was in charge he'd probably be on his way out the door on Monday.

If I'm lucky, it's the same person that decides to play "Sweet Caroline" and I can kill two birds with one stone.

Get over it.

Both the kiss cam and Sweet Caroline are pretty popular, and it would be a bad decision to eliminate them. I hate that stupid "What does the fox say" song, but it gets fans excited (especially the student section), so I can live with it.

I agree that's rather stupid, and I'd prefer if they hadn't done that. However, it's a small complaint that doesn't merit anyone getting fired, and based on how we played doesn't crack my top ten most disappointing things about the game.

Top Bottom