The Pride of Minnesota marching band will make an appearance on College Gameday!

I think Nibir’s run on Jeopardy proved that he’s very rarely wrong. Can we get him as the Gameday celebrity guest picker and make sure he chooses the Gophers?

Awesome. Excellent idea. Get Goldy out there too. Running shenanigans in the background of the panel.

So the Iowa State Band is stretched out around 1/3 of the stadium i the game I watched, and the SEC, ACC, and Big 12 games all look like almost normal student sections and yet the Big Ten cannot even have the Bands present? No surprise? What is in the water up here?

Awesome. Excellent idea. Get Goldy out there too. Running shenanigans in the background of the panel.
Maybe Goldy can truck some kid in a wolverine uniform. Or khaki pants.....

So the Iowa State Band is stretched out around 1/3 of the stadium i the game I watched, and the SEC, ACC, and Big 12 games all look like almost normal student sections and yet the Big Ten cannot even have the Bands present? No surprise? What is in the water up here?

And 33 games total have been postponed due to covid. What's in the water that you're drinking?

Top Bottom