The Mother of all Collapses???

Moses87

Banned
Reaction score
28 point game with 18 minutes left...Can the Gophers choke this away to put a final nail on our coffin?

We need longer possessions. We're rushing it for some reason.

So typical of you Moses...I wouldn't expect anything less coming from you...

28 point game with 18 minutes left...Can the Gophers choke this away to put a final nail on our coffin?

They have gained 7 points on us in about 7 minutes. Give this crap a rest.

No way. We got this one. Bring on OSU

the blowout of all blowouts

Um did I miss something - we're up by 26 points - same measure as half with half the period gone

Um did I miss something - we're up by 26 points - same measure as half with half the period gone

Moses is a strange creature. Him and BigGopherFan share a mind. Right now, it's out on loan to BigGopherFan.

is anyone else's CBS feed frozen? its stopped where devoe was bounce passing it to iverson..

all other channels work ... :confused:

A 28 point lead with 18 to play down to a 26 point lead with 10:39 to play. At this rate Purdue will win by 2 p.m. tomorrow. FIRE TUBBY!

Moses I can't believe you can find something negative even when we have a 30 point lead. Get lost creep.

Rather than an epic collapse, all I see is an epic beatdown.

Then again, that's just me!!!!:D:D:D

Moses you are hearby on my ignore list. Goodbye dbag.

If you can't even be positive with a lead like this, then I think someone needs to find a hobby that actually brings them some happiness. Perhaps stamp collecting?

Moses, are you going to be OK? This must be tough on you, not having anything to complain about.

Perhaps you should give us your updated grades on the players?

I think it is obvious. This team has changed. We got a good team and now even the players get it. Devoe and Colton both went into the phone booth and came out in superman garb.

He could always complain about the only player on our team who has not played well... Westbrook. Just an all around bad game from him... But, it really doesn't matter amongst all the positives.

Moses

This thread deserves to be kept alive so folks can relish the thinking process of the author.

:eek:

This thread deserves to be kept alive so folks can relish the thinking process of the author.

:eek:

Heck, I'll keep it going just to further prove what Moses87's true intentions anytime he posts from now on.

Moses is a strange creature. Him and BigGopherFan share a mind. Right now, it's out on loan to BigGopherFan.

They must be sharing with other too. Half a mind is too much credit on loan or not!

Top Bottom