The most Minnesotan thing that could've happened....

well at least Maryland is now longer 0-71 after being down 17+ pts to start the 4Q

Tank for Trevor....tank for Trevor!!!! Sorry, wrong embarrassing Minnesota football team!

To be fair—the Vikings already did this one. It isn’t new. Same reaction then and now. Laugh. Open a beer. Be pissed for a bit. Wake up tomorrow and realize I have shit to do

The fact that this is, at best, the the fourth most upsetting double digit lead we've blown in the 4th quarter this century says it all.

-Michigan 2003
-Wisconsin 2005
-Texas Tech 2006
-Maryland 2020
-Northwestern 2007

I'm probably blocking out a couple.
There was a Purdue meltdown at home in there too.

To be fair—the Vikings already did this one. It isn’t new. Same reaction then and now. Laugh. Open a beer. Be pissed for a bit. Wake up tomorrow and realize I have shit to do
Seattle is at least a good football team though.

The most Minnesotan thing to happen was having high expectations after a great season only you have this team perform...1 kick isn't the"typical" mn thing...it's all of it

Because of COVID i am running out of shit to do.... all the house projects are done and I have little left then to be super pissed off all day tomorrow. My wife better not let me hand out candy, i'm going to self quarantine until trick or teating is done.

Because of COVID i am running out of shit to do.... all the house projects are done and I have little left then to be super pissed off all day tomorrow. My wife better not let me hand out candy, i'm going to self quarantine until trick or teating is done.

just moved 6 weeks ago to 10 acres. Endless work to do. Its awesome. Crush Busch lights and mess around.

The clock one...we had a ten point lead with a couple minutes left and lost on OT on a blown call reception by Antoine Henderson.

The one where they went 90 yards in 7 second and our home clock keeper stopped the clock with 0;01 left?

Or that other loss to Purdue in the 4th quarter?
98 yards...they started at their 2

The clock one...we had a ten point lead with a couple minutes left and lost on OT on a blown call reception by Antoine Henderson.
That Purdue game was awful because the Referee saw Henderson catch the ball in bound and on the replay on the score board, and still called him out of bounds, and there was no replay at the time. One of the all time bad Dome memory's for Gophers.

2018 at home vs Indiana, in the cold rain on a Friday night ... probably should have been a loss, and would've got Robb Smith fired that week, instead of the follow week at Illinois.

But IU couldn't quite pull off the comeback.

Top Bottom