The Minnesota Barnstormers

EasyThere Pilgrim

Reaction score
No pun intended. But they WILL have an open challenge to the Minnesota Gophers...on their home court.

Open tryouts for any University of Minnesota graduate of any age. And Gopher early NBA entrants. And players or commits who were forced out against their will are also eligible.

Pay is negotiable. Initial estimate is $10K if you make the team...and $1K per game. Part-time players are welcome. For instance, a qualifying overseas player can negotiate for as little as a single-game contract. Player funding, advertising, even owning a percentage of the team...all negotiable.

A REAL UNIVERSITY OF MINNESOTA TEAM.

Last edited:

Challenge other states too of course.

I've always thought we could field a team of 5, over 3 seasons, that could compete with anyone. We just always get sabotaged or are just a little worse. But not incredibly worse.

Plus staying in shape should be a measure. And pumping iron. Why should we only care about what children do?

No pun intended. But they WILL have an open challenge to the Minnesota Gophers...on their home court.

Open tryouts for any University of Minnesota graduate of any age. And Gopher early NBA entrants. And players or commits who were forced out against their will are also eligible.

Pay is negotiable. Initial estimate is $10K if you make the team...and $1K per game. Part-time players are welcome. For instance, a qualifying overseas player can negotiate for as little as a single-game contract. Player funding, advertising, even owning a percentage of the team...all negotiable.

A REAL UNIVERSITY OF MINNESOTA TEAM.

HCMC has been contacted and transportation is coming forthwith to your location.

The “chauffeurs” picking you up, will provide you with a nice white coat 🧥 to wear (it’s almost summer, you’ll look great) for your high level meeting with the wheelers and dealers of TC.

Last thing...and I'll stop.

You might say oh, the best players are in the NBA...so the Barnstormers vs, say, Kentucky wouldn't be a worth anything.

But I say hey...if their guys actually have any attachment or pride in their state...they'd take notice if our team whipped them.

Anyway...wouldn't it be a welcome change to only having the Gophers' uphill battle with only 1 paddle and springing new leaks all the time?

HCMC has been contacted and transportation is coming forthwith to your location.

The “chauffeurs” picking you up, will provide you with a nice white coat 🧥 to wear (it’s almost summer, you’ll look great) for your high level meeting with the wheelers and dealers of TC.
Wasn't football invented in Minnesota? We dominated in the past. Same with basketball. George Mikan.

Didn't the Harlem Globetrotters start by barnstorming Minnesota, Wisconsin, Iowa...and gain fame by beating the Minneapolis Lakers?

Last thing...and I'll stop.

You might say oh, the best players are in the NBA...so the Barnstormers vs, say, Kentucky wouldn't be a worth anything.

But I say hey...if their guys actually have any attachment or pride in their state...they'd take notice if our team whipped them.

Anyway...wouldn't it be a welcome change to only having the Gophers' uphill battle with only 1 paddle and springing new leaks all the time?
🤣

Wasn't football invented in Minnesota? We dominated in the past. Same with basketball. George Mikan.

Didn't the Harlem Globetrotters start by barnstorming Minnesota, Wisconsin, Iowa...and gain fame by beating the Minneapolis Lakers?

Last year you were going to connect GH with the super duper wealthy to form an NIL, so we wouldn’t lose any players and now this???

Why don’t you wait to tell us all about it once one of these ideas comes to fruition.

Top Bottom