The hatred of the left on full display

MnplsGopher

I will never try to legally stop your opinion from being aired even though I am certain it is wrong headed. You support shutting down my worldview. Therein lies the major difference in how we operate.
I don't, actually. Why do you assume that I do?

stocker08

Not every, but these are the people that control the left and now, control the Democrat party.

We on the right are told that if we support Donald Trump we are racists, among other things. I don't see you attempting to knock down that narrative. Is one every when it goes the other way? Why does the left in general seem to want to stop free speech and speak vilely against those who have a differing view? Why, for example, are the Minneapolis police now banned (just one day after Trump rally announced) from showing support for any political view while in uniform? You are largely supportive or silent. You may not be a leftist, but your silence is obvious and it makes you complicit.

Your response here is very telling- you see this behavior on your own side (don't be dishonest it is your side) and instead of condemning it you call out the other side.
Nah....the right is now controlled by the proud boys and q-anon. I mean....not ALL of you....but that's just kind of how the right think now. [emoji57]

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

bga1

Nah....the right is now controlled by the proud boys and q-anon. I mean....not ALL of you....but that's just kind of how the right think now. [emoji57]

Considering that you are almost never right, I am thankful that this is your opinion.

stocker08

Considering that you are almost never right, I am thankful that this is your opinion.
Considering that you used the national enquirer as a source for your lunacy sums up how serious you need to be taken.

bga1

Considering that you used the national enquirer as a source for your lunacy sums up how serious you need to be taken.

I would use any publication, even including the New York Times, if the publication has done their research and appears to make sense. As I always tell you, it doesn't matter where something comes from, it matters if it is true. I think Barack Obama sometimes says things are true and if he were to do so, I would cite him.

howeda7

I would use any publication, even including Infowars, World Net Daily and Qanon Twitter, if it agrees with me. As I always tell you, it doesn't matter where something comes from, it matters if it confirms my delusions.
FIFY

Cruze

One large difference between left and right is that the extreme folks on the right, who likely support Trump, probably aren't dividing the party, whether fellow party folks agree with them or not; on the Left, those mouth-breathers are really driving a wedge between themselves and reasonable logical people like yourself, splitting the party down the middle, fracturing it. I just don't think middle America Dems identify themselves with many of these whack jobs and are flat out getting tired of it.
Give me a break. There are God knows how many "principled conservatives" who no longer have a party because the Republican Party is now controlled by someone without any principles.

Norseland Store

Give me a break. There are God knows how many "principled conservatives" who no longer have a party because the Republican Party is now controlled by someone without any principles.
What have you ever done to personally further freedom and liberty in this country?

Cruze

What have you ever done to personally further freedom and liberty in this country?
So what are you telling me - you don't have any principles either? If that's the case you deserve the Trumpster and he deserves you. The Trumpster has done more to take away freedom and liberty in America than any president in history.

Last edited:

John Galt

Rape supporter ^^^ I show a video that shows a leftist hoping that her opposition gets raped.... you attack me. That's you and the left in a nutshell. Emphasis on nut. Get help! (First)
You showed a random video that even the lefties on this board take exception to and your asking them to get help?

I have to hand it to you - no one fights the political wars, real and imagined, each day more than you.

bga1

You showed a random video that even the lefties on this board take exception to and your asking them to get help?

I have to hand it to you - no one fights the political wars, real and imagined, each day more than you.
So I won't ask you to reread the thread but the lefties did not take exception to what she did. saintpaulguy finally did after about three posts but he's not a real leftist. I don't see any others that actually stepped up and said clearly- that's bad. Most of them used this thread to attack me, which is fine.

As to the "get help" thing, Bottlebass resorts to that once he starts losing, which is nearly every time, and so we have a sort of a match now as to who can be first (notice my word "first"). It's a joke.

You are a good poster, I appreciate your posts.

Last edited:

bga1

So what are you telling me - you don't have any principles either? If that's the case you deserve the Trumpster and he deserves you. The Trumpster has done more to take away freedom and liberty in America than any president in history.
HOW?

bottlebass

Main Member
So I won't ask you to reread the thread but the lefties did not take exception to what she did. saintpaulguy finally did after about three posts but he's not a real leftist. I don't see any others that actually stepped up and said clearly- that's bad. Most of them used this thread to attack me, which is fine.

As to the "get help" thing, Bottlebass resorts to that once he starts losing, which is nearly every time, and so we have a sort of a match now as to who can be first (notice my word "first"). It's a joke.

That's not true, I reserve the "get help" for you when I come across a group of insane posts you ranted that usually I'm not a part of. Notice I didn't attack you at all in this thread but you still freaked out? You truly are insane. Even Galty saw it this time.

JimmyJamesMD

So was this some sort of test?

I didnt know the "leftists" on here (as you deem them) were politicians that have to condemn something like this or else they agree with it. I think thats a poor way to make a point and even a poorer way to have a conversation.

bga1

So was this some sort of test?

I didnt know the "leftists" on here (as you deem them) were politicians that have to condemn something like this or else they agree with it. I think thats a poor way to make a point and even a poorer way to have a conversation.
It certainly comes from the other direction that way. But okay, that's your opinion. I think that if the leftists and even more importantly the moderates on the left don't call out this kind of awful behavior, more and more violence will arise. They won't listen to people from the right- so it has to be the left or better, the liberals that changes this. We can agree to disagree on this.

This morning I heard that Jacob Frye actually penned a letter wishing out loud that there was some way to prevent Trump from coming to his city. That's the left for you. I'm tired of it and frustrated - no doubt about it. I think they are ruining the country. You may disagree and that's fine.

JimmyJamesMD

It certainly comes from the other direction that way. But okay, that's your opinion. I think that if the leftists and even more importantly the moderates on the left don't call out this kind of awful behavior, more and more violence will arise. They won't listen to people from the right- so it has to be the left or better, the liberals that changes this. We can agree to disagree on this.

This morning I heard that Jacob Frye actually penned a letter wishing out loud that there was some way to prevent Trump from coming to his city. That's the left for you. I'm tired of it and frustrated - no doubt about it. I think they are ruining the country. You may disagree and that's fine.
There is plenty of awful behavior on the left. I agree with you 100%. The Frye example you cite is a good one and despicable.

It would be great if more politicians, activists, and members of the leftist media would condemn a lot of this horrible behavior (like antifa). And they should be condemning it.

But we are arguing two different things here. I just dont think you can an infer that posters on this board agree with bad behavior just because they dont "condemn" it

bga1

There is plenty of awful behavior on the left. I agree with you 100%. The Frye example you cite is a good one and despicable.

It would be great if more politicians, activists, and members of the leftist media would condemn a lot of this horrible behavior (like antifa). And they should be condemning it.

But we are arguing two different things here. I just dont think you can an infer that posters on this board agree with bad behavior just because they dont "condemn" it
I don't like it either but that's what they give to me when they say I'm a racist, etc. It's probably not right that I give them a dose of their own medicine. You are correct about that.

JimmyJamesMD

I don't like it either but that's what they give to me when they say I'm a racist, etc. It's probably not right that I give them a dose of their own medicine. You are correct about that.
Fair point.

Trump haters, just because someone is a fan of President Trump doesnt make them racist.

GopherNE

That is what we call the "Barnburner fallacy." You are allowed to assert an opinion without addressing the complete totality of all similar instances. I condemn this crazy person. Are you satisfied? Is the goal of your post achieved?

saintpaulguy

That is what we call the "Barnburner fallacy." You are allowed to assert an opinion without addressing the complete totality of all similar instances. I condemn this crazy person. Are you satisfied? Is the goal of your post achieved?
You mentioned Voldemort.