The hatred of the left on full display

bga1

Yes, every one of them, because one is every.
Not every, but these are the people that control the left and now, control the Democrat party.

We on the right are told that if we support Donald Trump we are racists, among other things. I don't see you attempting to knock down that narrative. Is one every when it goes the other way? Why does the left in general seem to want to stop free speech and speak vilely against those who have a differing view? Why, for example, are the Minneapolis police now banned (just one day after Trump rally announced) from showing support for any political view while in uniform? You are largely supportive or silent. You may not be a leftist, but your silence is obvious and it makes you complicit.

Your response here is very telling- you see this behavior on your own side (don't be dishonest it is your side) and instead of condemning it you call out the other side.

Last edited:

saintpaulguy

Choosing to put words in my mouth because I didn't say something is the MO of another poster here, don't step on his toes.

saintpaulguy

If I could stop one thing in political discourse its the "You did not renounce!" crap. I'm not going to sift through the news of the day and argue with myself.

The girl above is abhorrent.

bga1

If I could stop one thing in political discourse its the "You did not renounce!" crap. I'm not going to sift through the news of the day and argue with myself.

The girl above is abhorrent.
Excellent. It's too bad you started by attacking the other side, in order to defend the left. Good that you recognized your error. Remember the "you did not renounce" crap comes from the left. Eventually those who the left opposes get sick of it an fight back.

bga1

They also seem sensitive today.
Getting really, really tired of the left ruining our country. If that's sensitive so be it. Will you sit by quietly until it is too late and then you will wonder why we became a broken society? It appears so.

saintpaulguy

I'm picturing Baron Von Raschke 60 seconds before the commercial break after Kenny Jay has had his way with him for 12 minutes...

GopherJake

Excellent. It's too bad you started by attacking the other side, in order to defend the left. Good that you recognized your error. Remember the "you did not renounce" crap comes from the left. Eventually those who the left opposes get sick of it an fight back.
Your position is stupid. You are using some random idiot who did something reprehensible to compare to the president of the United States. That's moronic. One is a complete toolbag, the other is a random protester at some rally that nobody cares about.

dpodoll68

Elite Poster
Every Trump supporter is a racist, Walmart shopping, white trash trailer denizen, scary black rifle toting degenerate with 1 tooth in their mouth and 2 in their pocket reprobate.
Let me correct that for you:

Every racist, Walmart-shopping, white trash trailer denizen, scary black rifle toting degenerate with 1 tooth in their mouth and 2 in their pocket reprobate is a Trump supporter.

howeda7

Not every, but these are the people that control the left and now, control the Democrat party.
You wish it were true. And when anyone points out Steve King or the White Nationalist support of the GOP you whine and play victim.

bga1

Beeg is the ultimate hypocrite plain and simple, this thread is just more proof.
Rape supporter ^^^ I show a video that shows a leftist hoping that her opposition gets raped.... you attack me. That's you and the left in a nutshell. Emphasis on nut. Get help! (First)

bga1

Let me correct that for you:

Every racist, Walmart-shopping, white trash trailer denizen, scary black rifle toting degenerate with 1 tooth in their mouth and 2 in their pocket reprobate is a Trump supporter.
Well at least you aren't racist or a profiler...! :)

Latest profile posts

If you're going bear hunting, you better be prepared to go get the bear.
Reactions: Face The Facts
60's Guy
If you go bear hunting what’s the plan if you get one? (1) Heavy to get out of the woods? (2) Food value? (3) Expensive rug!
Just curious...obviously bear 🐻 hunting would be down on my list of things to do.