The good news, and the bad news...

tato2001

Reaction score
The good news is...

My wife is thrilled that I no longer let an atrocious Gophers loss ruin my day.

The bad news is...

I suspect it is apathy setting in...

My wife is happy too. She was surprised I was much less upset after this loss than after the Queens losing on Thursday. But I wasn't all that surprised by this effort. That's called being a life-long fan of the Gophs. We've seen this crap before...

As a Minnesotan and a big football fan, I'm pretty much angry all the time from September until January. Bah humbug.

I have resigned myself to the fact that we will not win another game with Brewster at the helm. I further believe that Brewster will not be fired until the end of the season. Therefore, I have no hope that we will win another game, so I will not get upset at yet another loss this season.

Yep, I was in the same boat. It was a beautiful day for football. Great pre-game, great weather, great stadium, great post-game ... the only thing that sucked was the game itself.

I'm experiencing total apathy right now, and it's blissful.

Yep, I was in the same boat. It was a beautiful day for football. Great pre-game, great weather, great stadium, great post-game ... the only thing that sucked was the game itself.

I'm experiencing total apathy right now, and it's blissful.

Samesies. I'm looking forward to more time to tailgate next week. And working hard to get some sympathy from the USC cheerleaders when we're down by 40.

Pretty much just writing the year off. I would be sweet if we upset someone or some of the young dudes really established themselves. I'm not expecting that to happen, mind you, just suggesting it would be cool if it did.

Top Bottom