The 2 Pick 6s were the difference

We're Comin'

Reaction score
If we make a tackle before the end of the half this would have been a different game. They went into half with a 14 pt lead and all of the momentum, not to mention getting the ball first to start the 2nd half. That was killer.

On the second one, were there two receivers in the same area? I was at a bar and didn't see it very well.

NDSU first 2drives where Bs the refs helped them out we had them stoped 2times each drive and the refs flaged us for bs calls!!

The second, Shortell looked to be throwing a sideline curl or dig beyond the corner, I think to McKnight. The safety played the ball in the air cutting in front of the reciever. The problem was not the interception but the reciever's inablity and the teams inablity to tackle on a jaunt all the way accross the field. The Gopher reaction was stunning. The incterception is one thing, but allowing a run back is entirely another.

The second, Shortell looked to be throwing a sideline curl or dig beyond the corner, I think to McKnight. The safety played the ball in the air cutting in front of the reciever. The problem was not the interception but the reciever's inablity and the teams inablity to tackle on a jaunt all the way accross the field. The Gopher reaction was stunning. The incterception is one thing, but allowing a run back is entirely another.
the excuse making for shortell is unbelievable. He threw late and behind the WR. Inexcusable throw.

The pick 6 at the end of the first half was a freak play. But those freak plays go your way if you play to the whistle. You get the losing end of it if you don't. The Gophers players were standing around assuming the play to be over. The NDSU players were not, and were ready for the opportunity.

If we make a tackle before the end of the half this would have been a different game. They went into half with a 14 pt lead and all of the momentum, not to mention getting the ball first to start the 2nd half. That was killer.

On the second one, were there two receivers in the same area? I was at a bar and didn't see it very well.
On Gray's pick there was no Gopher within 10 yards. He was way off target. On Shortell's pick the defender played the pass well. At the same time, a veteran QB would have known better.

We never get any calls though its frustrating!!

Oh yes you did. Bison had 6 penalties to the U of M's 8. Every one of the calls on the Gophers were legit. The personal foul where NDSU's helmet absolutely flew off in the first drive was completely legit. There was one offsides call on the Gophers where the announcers on BTN actually highlighted how far offsides the D-end was... He was a whopping full yard offsides. Are you kidding me? The Gophers played absolutely sloppy football. NDSU ran a very tight ship. 16 for 21 on Brock is amazing. I have always known him to be a very average QB, but 16 and 21 is better than average.

IF your school ever chooses to play us again, make sure your team knows that there is almost no difference in skill from higher ranked FCS teams vs lower ranked FBS..

Oh yes you did. Bison had 6 penalties to the U of M's 8. Every one of the calls on the Gophers were legit. The personal foul where NDSU's helmet absolutely flew off in the first drive was completely legit. There was one offsides call on the Gophers where the announcers on BTN actually highlighted how far offsides the D-end was... He was a whopping full yard offsides. Are you kidding me? The Gophers played absolutely sloppy football. NDSU ran a very tight ship. 16 for 21 on Brock is amazing. I have always known him to be a very average QB, but 16 and 21 is better than average.

IF your school ever chooses to play us again, make sure your team knows that there is almost no difference in skill from higher ranked FCS teams vs lower ranked FBS..

Go away, you won be happy with that. Pissing off already angry sports fans hopefully isn't something you get off on.

How arr dem dere Bison English classes goin?

How's your football program going? How's the Vikes doing? How about them Wild? How is your massive deficit? Hell, even the fishing is *&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#tier in the last 10 years in MN than ever before. Pattern? I think not.

How's your football program going? How's the Vikes doing? How about them Wild? How is your massive deficit? Hell, even the fishing is *&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#tier in the last 10 years in MN than ever before. Pattern? I think not.
How is your empty, meaningless march towards an anonymous and unmourned death going?

I apologize for not basing my entire life off of the result of a college football game. Besides the college that I actually attend is 3-0, so if I were to base my life on college football right now, that would be it.

I apologize for not basing my entire life off of the result of a college football game. Besides the college that I actually attend is 3-0, so if I were to base my life on college football right now, that would be it.

I'm not exactly sure where you get this idea from. Your logic is incredulous...

Have fun watching a team that plays meaningless games!! Unless they play the gophers then the game actually means something.

Top Bottom