Thank you GopherHolers!!!

GopherLady

Reaction score
We don't typical announce all of the records we're constantly breaking, but this was a HUGE one. Today was the biggest day in the history of GopherHole.com. We crushed our record of 84K hits with 102,827 hits! Not only that, but we consistently had about 1000 online during the day and night. Granted, a lot of these were visitors, but it's amazing to see people care so much about the Gophers.

This seemed like an appropriate time to thank all of you for posting, creating fantastic discussion, and refreshing about 100 times a day like I do, haha!

With the ups and downs of today from Royce to James Louis, to Seantrel, I'm up late finishing all the work I was too distracted to do today. And I thought Wednesday would be the day tough to focus!

Thank you gopherlady and other staff. You have a great free forum
here with great content.

Perhaps we'll get lucky on Wednesday and see Seantrel committing to the Gophers at the same time as J-Strings dropping his debut solo album, and that will top the 1,472 online the day Tubby took off for Virginia.

Thank you to the entire GopherHole staff for giving all of us a great place to discuss Gopher sports.

You can thank me for clicking reload at least 15,000 times. I'm here to make recruits think that we're just as crazy as OSU.

Perhaps we'll get lucky on Wednesday and see Seantrel committing to the Gophers at the same time as J-Strings dropping his debut solo album, and that will top the 1,472 online the day Tubby took off for Virginia.

Thanks - on behalf of all of the boys, and me ;)

If Seantrel commits to the Gophs, we may need to multiple our bandwidth times 10....but if J-Strings drops a new album, the internet may just shut down!

Thanks Nadine, Cory and the rest of the staff on running this site & board.

Thanks GL for all that you guys do on GH. Free ice cream today, compliments of Schnoodler!!! :)

This seemed like an appropriate time to thank all of you for posting, creating fantastic discussion, and refreshing about 100 times a day like I do, haha!

Try about 1,000 times a day. I've seriously developed an OCD. I sit in meetings wondering if I've missed any recruiting news. It's a sickness.

I'm suing GH when I get fired. :)

You should send a Thank-You note to Royce White for that record.

Congratulations. Nice to see the progress this site is seeing after all the hard work that has been put into it by you and your staffers. Good for the program as well.

Try about 1,000 times a day. I've seriously developed an OCD. I sit in meetings wondering if I've missed any recruiting news. It's a sickness.

I'm suing GH when I get fired. :)

You won't believe this - but that was actually a comment I made to Bleed last night when we were trying to get the SH article up. I was like - I really have to go and finish my work/spreadsheets before I get fired! You aren't the only one ;)

You should send a Thank-You note to Royce White for that record.

I know, that's the bad part - but at least the day turned out better with good news!

You won't believe this - but that was actually a comment I made to Bleed last night when we were trying to get the SH article up. I was like - I really have to go and finish my work/spreadsheets before I get fired! You aren't the only one ;)

I know, that's the bad part - but at least the day turned out better with good news!

Don't worry, this isn't the only site to blow up over bad news. I think Tennessee football sites had record days when Lane Kiffin resigned and UK hoop sites when Billy Gillespie got the axe.

Don't worry, this isn't the only site to blow up over bad news. I think Tennessee football sites had record days when Lane Kiffin resigned and UK hoop sites when Billy Gillespie got the axe.

Can you clarify, would Billy G getting the axe really be classified under "bad news?" Haha ;)

Top Bottom