Thank you Coach Brew

Reaction score
for your coaching and leadership these past four years. You are an honorable man and your wife and kids are lucky to have you in their lives. Your head coaching term didn't work out the way you or the fans wanted it but many more opportunities are ahead for you. I wish you the best of luck and know that you will succeed one day in becoming a head coach again.

Brewster will be fine. He's got dozens of connections in the coaching world. Heck that is how he got the job, guys like Mack Brown (possibly) and other guys he had worked for bragging him up.

Not to mention the U gave him 600,000. If my employer gave me 600,000 to walk away I would be running for the door!

You had me till the part right after best of luck.

I don't disagree with his comment. I think he will get a head coaching job somewhere down the road if he wants it. Maybe a Sun Belt or MAC school.

?

What has Brewster done with this program to show that he will succeed in the future as a head coach. I heard the Wayzata Football team needs a Tight End Coach.

What has Brewster done with this program to show that he will succeed in the future as a head coach. I heard the Wayzata Football team needs a Tight End Coach.

Got the Gophers to 7-1 (with the only loss being @ Ohio State). That, right there, is very likely enough to lead a "BCS-buster".

Unfortunately, his team was exposed in the very difficult Big Ten conference. But he demonstrated he is capable of putting together a string of wins against cupcakes. That's all you need to dp become a legend in a non-AQ conference.

Top Bottom