Text From Brewster

Reaction score
Minnesota head coach Tim Brewster is not a candidate for the vacancy at Kansas, he told me in a text message this afternoon.

Brewster had been rumored as a potential replacement for Mark Mangino, but the third-year coach wants to remain at Minnesota. He has two years remaining on his contract, and while Minnesota athletics director Joel Maturi has been a bit vague about the future, Brewster would like an extension.

The Gophers have lost two recruits in recent days, one of whom, runing back Josh Huff, cited Brewster's contract situation as part of the reason for his decommitment. It will be interesting if Brewster receives an extension at some point in the coming weeks.

-per adam rittenberg- ESPN

he texted me too....he said he was "without question tremendously excited to face an outstanding football team from Iowa State in a football game with a football...."

I got a text too, just had exclamation marks "From Brew's Cell phone, "!!!!!!!!!!!.""

I have text disabled on my phone. I guess I missed out.

Seems like you guys think that I think he sent me a text. He sent this text to Adam Rittenberg of ESPN. S my 9

No I caught it. Just playing. Thanks for the info.

Brewster text

Brewster sent me a text message that we have no chance in getting Seantra. He even admitted that getting Seantral is a pipedream.

Brewster sent me a text message that we have no chance in getting Seantra. He even admitted that getting Seantral is a pipedream.

you are an idiot and a troll. If you hate the Gophers why post here?

Way too Serious!

Bank,

You take things way to serious. Every knows that Seantrall in not coming here. I would like him to but the top recruit in the nation will be going somewhere else.

Top Bottom