Terry Lockett, Jr entering transfer portal

cheeseheadgophfan

Reaction score

Lots of upset people when he didn't chose the Gophers over MSU.....hasn't done much in East Lansing.

His name doesn't show up in the MSU receiving stats this year at all, and 3 receptions last year. I take it this is a playing time issue.

His name doesn't show up in the MSU receiving stats this year at all, and 3 receptions last year. I take it this is a playing time issue.
1 catch in 2020
3 in 2021

Will be interesting to see if he moves down or lateral in movement. There are 15 guys on MSU with catches this year. Who knows if he's been injured or just can't get on the field. They have some good WR's

Apparently he hasn’t been with the team all year and was just waiting for the portal to open up.

Coming home? Or don't we want him?
I don't know much about him, but I would say if he has any talent at all, that Fleck should be on the phone with him.

I don't know much about him, but I would say if he has any talent at all, that Fleck should be on the phone with him.

Fleck should be on the phone with him if he is better than what we currently have....or can get. My guess is that if he can not get into the game at MSU....why do we think he'd be worth a spot here?

If he has "any talent at all?" Don't we have enough underachieving receivers already?
Yes, but if he is better than what we have and has some experience, why not ask around?

Fleck should be on the phone with him if he is better than what we currently have....or can get. My guess is that if he can not get into the game at MSU....why do we think he'd be worth a spot here?
Probably not worth one if we are being honest.

Enlighten me. You can go into the transfer portal anytime and a coach can call right away? I was thinking they had to wait for a particular time frame to enter the portal.

We also wanted Quinn Carroll out of high school. Sometimes.....if a player isn't seeing the field.....there's a reason.

Yes, but in Carroll's defense, he is playing a lot so I guess a reasonable conclusion is that we would be worse off if we didn't have him.

Gotta stop glorifying in state football recruits for this reason. Very small percentage actually pan out.

Top Bottom