Terrelle Pryor's Wonderlic score: 7

I highly doubt he scored a 7. My guess is that the minimum score one gets just for showing up is higher than a 7. But I could be wrong.

I highly doubt he scored a 7. My guess is that the minimum score one gets just for showing up is higher than a 7. But I could be wrong.

I think it's absolutely possible. Darren Davis, a former ISU running back, reportedly scored a 4

What did Decker score again? I remember it being quite high...

What did Decker score again? I remember it being quite high...

He scored a 43 (out of 50). That's pretty impressive considering it's a 50-question, 12-minute test.

I've taken the Wonderlic twice for employment purposes. The difficulty progresses as you advance, and I would argue that questions 1-25 can be completed in time, correctly, by a 3.0 GPA high school student. Questions vary in type, a lot like the the link RR posted above, but generally follow the makeup from those posted in the link. The last 10 questions or so tend to work you with calculations/steps; I've never finished more than 45 questions, and my score the first time around I received a 31, the second a 35. I feel you have to not give a damn to score as low as a 7, and I don't think that's a stretch with Pryor.

Pryor deserves to be making $15 bucks an hour, working his ass off to make ends meet. All this shows is that he hasn't learned one legitimate life lesson. All he has learned is that he is athletically gifted and because of that, people will hand you what you want. You can't say he's a victim, either. He worked the system hardcore while he was at OSU, and he was a drama queen in his recruitment. I don't think OSU prides itself on putting out athletes who score a 7 on the Wonderlic, either, so you can see his attitude when it comes to education.

I hope his life as a whole is as good as anyone else's, and I don't want to see the guy destitute, but I think some good ol' burger flipping would teach him more than anything he's learned so far in life. Hope reality schmucks him in the nose.

For those who haven't checked the link recently, there is an update.

He scored a 7 on his first attempt and a 22 on his second. The second one is the one that counts. Still embarrassing to get a 7 tho ...

I agree with the poster about Pryor not caring about taking the test

I have taken the Wunderlic test a couple times for employment purposes. Once for my present employer and once for a job I did not get for a grain firm.
The first 25 questions are the easy one's, basic math, basic reading comprehension, basic paragraph format. The tricky part is the 12 minutes and pacing yourself. The fact that they give you a sample test first helps you prepare to actually get through the second test that counts.
Got a 35 on the first test the employer that hired me and a 39 on the second. The mechanical aptitude test mattered more to my employer then the Wunderlic though. I agree that you should score in the 25 to 30 range if you were at least a B student in high school. C students like myself just showed
that we were too lazy in high school and should have actually done our homework instead of playing video games.

Just for the heck of it I had my 11 year old adopted daughter from China take the test in the link provided by RodentRampage. I gave her five minutes and she got 14 correct out of 20. She has only been in country three years and is still getting English nailed down.

Sounds like Pryor took some of the same quality classes as Clarett at tOSU. He couldn’t have cared much...

Top Bottom