terrelle pryor may be dumber than the tree in your backyard

Typical idiot teenager who's had everything handed to him on a silver platter.

we have to cheer for this tool on Saturday night against USC

big 10 sucks is all over the airwaves already

the big 10 needs this game badly

Big Ten or No Big Ten, when you live in Ohio it's a different game..I hope USC stomps the vest.

Big Ten or No Big Ten, when you live in Ohio it's a different game..I hope USC stomps the vest.

I don't...the Big Ten still needs some kind of respect and close wins against teams like Navy, Syracuse & Northern Iowa are not the way to earn it.......

I agree with what everyone is saying about the big ten but you are so right. I hate living amongst all the osu fans.

we have to cheer for this tool on Saturday night against USC

big 10 sucks is all over the airwaves already

the big 10 needs this game badly
I sure don't. I hope USC drops 70 on them.

While OSU certainly gets plenty of media attention and their fans aren't "angels" (putting it mildly), I still want to see them win one against USC. Aside from the SEC and Big 12, USC is the only team ESPN and others talk about NON-STOP and I am so sick of hearing about them. Add in the fact that the Big 10 really does need a boost in perception and I think this game is good for our conference. It also makes our win against them in the Shoe this year all the more meaningful.

While OSU certainly gets plenty of media attention and their fans aren't "angels" (putting it mildly), I still want to see them win one against USC. Aside from the SEC and Big 12, USC is the only team ESPN and others talk about NON-STOP and I am so sick of hearing about them. Add in the fact that the Big 10 really does need a boost in perception and I think this game is good for our conference. It also makes our win against them in the Shoe this year all the more meaningful.
Wait, you think the Gophers are going to win at Columbus this year? How do you figure?

I'm not asking sarcastically I'm just curious what you see in that game.

For as much heat as the Big 10 takes (and right now it is deserved), the ACC sucks worse.

Having surveyed the trees in the yard

They were consistent in their comments. No comment. One went on to say The Vest should tell him to keep his mouth shut.

Did anyone else think. ...

"Mitch Lee and the champagne glass" after reading about Pryor? Just not a good decision by the young man to bring that kind of attention to himself.

http://sportscrack.blogspot.com/2009/09/terrelle-pryor-loves-michael-vick.html

Ohio State's Pryor wore eyeblack yesterday with Mike Vick's name on it. Asked why he would do such a thing he had this explaination...

"Not everybody’s the perfect person in the world. I mean everyone kills people, murders people, steals from you, steals from me, whatever."

Tony Dungy has shown great support recently for Michael Vick. Does that make Dungy a person of questionable integrity? intelligence? character?

It may be that Pryor is trying to do something similar to what Dungy has done, although as a 19-year-old, he is having a more difficult time expressing himself. I admit, Pryor's choice of words is far from ideal. But to have the national media shoving microphones into a teenager's face, and expecting a deep, thoughtful, reflective, clear response may be expecting a bit much, IMHO.

BTW, Pryor had under his right eye the name "Mika" which is the name of one of his family members. Wish I could remember where I saw the link, so I could include it for you.

Tony Dungy has shown great support recently for Michael Vick. Does that make Dungy a person of questionable integrity? intelligence? character?

It may be that Pryor is trying to do something similar to what Dungy has done, although as a 19-year-old, he is having a more difficult time expressing himself. I admit, Pryor's choice of words is far from ideal. But to have the national media shoving microphones into a teenager's face, and expecting a deep, thoughtful, reflective, clear response may be expecting a bit much, IMHO.

BTW, Pryor had under his right eye the name "Mika" which is the name of one of his family members. Wish I could remember where I saw the link, so I could include it for you.

I think most folks would expect a bit more than "everyone kills people, murders people, steals from you, steals from me, whatever." That's just a dumb answer...end of discussion.

That's all a bit harsh, but I would say it makes Dungy naive. He's willing to brush aside everything Vick has done and give what seems to be a sociopath the benefit of the doubt because he is willing to parrot Dungy's religious ideology.

That is not the brightest thing in the world.

Top Bottom