Terps top WR out

"The injury compounded an excruciating night for the Terps, who were seeking a program-boosting with over a top-five opponent, but instead lost Demus and were being blown out by halftime in front of an unusually large crowd at Maryland Stadium. Maryland has suffered several big injuries during the first half of the season, also losing starter cornerback Deonte Banks and starting linebackers FaNajae Gotay and Branden Jennings, the latter of whom has been removed from the depth chart."

Man o man, injuries seem to be occurring at a higher rate all across the nation this year. Perhaps its just with internet reporting I'm seeing more of them.

Man o man, injuries seem to be occurring at a higher rate all across the nation this year. Perhaps its just with internet reporting I'm seeing more of them.
Covid year did no one any favors as far as strength and conditioning.

When Demus was being carted off the field in the first half of the Iowa game, he was shouting to his teammates "I'm coming back." I guess he was wrong.

injuries are a major bummer in sports. Just think if Derrick Rose never got injured! It stinks for maryland just like it does for us losing Mo (& maybe Potts!)

When Demus was being carted off the field in the first half of the Iowa game, he was shouting to his teammates "I'm coming back." I guess he was wrong.
Maybe he meant that nobody should eat his snickers that he left on the bench....

We have been bit by it more this year than over the past few seasons but tough to say if they are really happening at a higher rate. Haven't seen any major reporting about the injury rate being higher in college football this year, but also haven't gone looking for it either.

Tough loss for Maryland but yeah, not shocking after how bad it looked.

Top Bottom