Teams with a player in the NBA playoffs

What gopher is in the playoffs?

1) Don’t question Fox College Hoops

2) Must be including the play-in teams with Coffey?

Looks like Frank Kaminksy got cut by the suns while dealing with a stress fracture heading into the playoffs.

Must be counting the play in tournament.

On the subject of the play in tournament - not an NBA fan but how long has that stupid concept been around? Clippers go 42-40, earn the #8 spot and then end up losing out to the Pelicans who go 36-46 on the season.....what a joke.

On the subject of the play in tournament - not an NBA fan but how long has that stupid concept been around? Clippers go 42-40, earn the #8 spot and then end up losing out to the Pelicans who go 36-46 on the season.....what a joke.

This is the first year of the play in. Hopefully it is the last as I don't see what it adds to the playoffs.

This is the first year of the play in. Hopefully it is the last as I don't see what it adds to the playoffs.
Agreed but it allows two other teams to be in the playoffs. Very clear observers like the one game scenario. Game 163 in MLB hugely popular. Game 7 always high ratings. Pros are capitalizing on what makes college ball tournament so popular. I doubt play in is going anywhere.

Feels like a stupid concept to me though I will admit that the first Timberwolves game I watched at all this year was the play in game against the Clippers so maybe it worked :)

This wasn't the first year of the play in.
The play in allows more teams and fan bases to be involved in the playoff chase. I don't mind it, the higher seeds (7th and 8th) have a better chance to make it to the playoffs than the 9th or 10th seeds, who have to win twice with at least one of the games on the road to make the playoffs.

They only lost because Paul George tested positive

Top Bottom