Team journey to Phoenix (tomorrow?)

restovich

Reaction score
I beleive that I heard that the team was leaving tomorrow (23rd) for Phoenix and would have practices there afterward. Can anyone confirm this departure date?

6 days until gametime! Beat W VA!

I beleive that I heard that the team was leaving tomorrow (23rd) for Phoenix and would have practices there afterward. Can anyone confirm this departure date?

6 days until gametime! Beat W VA!
That seems early, but maybe?

I won’t believe this game is being played until I see the kickoff. I expect it to be cancelled at this point.

Let’s say a team moves to gator bowl…

Kinda shafts fans who made arrangements for the other bowl.

High in PHX on the 28th is 58°! Not exactly tropical. (coincidentally, the high in Nashville will be 68)
Yes we have 68-73 here most of that week for temps... Love this TN winter

High in PHX on the 28th is 58°! Not exactly tropical. (coincidentally, the high in Nashville will be 68)
It’s a week away. The game is indoors.

Oh I thought I read they opened the roof for this game. Is that not true? 58 isn't a bad temperature (especially for football) but I'm sure it's cooler than some people expected it would be.

Oh I thought I read they opened the roof for this game. Is that not true? 58 isn't a bad temperature (especially for football) but I'm sure it's cooler than some people expected it would be.
The website says the roof will be open for pregame festivities, closed during the game. The stadium is covered, but there is no heating system.

Top Bottom